General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

stindows
level2
level2

dental service in kusadasi?

Postby stindows » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 am

hi all.
i was thinking of getting my teeth whitened in kusadasi if there if its avalible as it is so expensive in ireland to get done.
so what im wanting to know has any of you got this done in kusadasi and if so were you happy with the results and was it cheaper to get it done in turkey and would you reccomend it?
i look forward to reading your replies:)
graduateduser
level2
level2

Re: dental service in kusadasi?

Postby graduateduser » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 am

Hi, i haven't had teeth whitening but it will definitely be cheaper in Turkey...all dental treatment here is excellent and a good price.
People come here on dental holidays as it so much cheaper than anywhere else in Europe.
presserffg
level1
level1

Postby presserffg » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am

I have just had a very large amount of work done by Pinar at the Ada Dental Clinic (opp the Marina). All in all 7 caps and 12 fillings which removed all the amalgam. I don't know about comparison with pricing verses Ireland but shes a superb dentist with additional international recognition following a research fellowship in Birmingham. The cost for me worked out at less than a 1/4 of what I would pay here. Email her and she will quote.

Place was spotless and she has the latest equipment available.

It sounds as if I never clean my teeth when I say how much work I had done, however I was part of a system of drill and fill with amalgam back in the late 50s, the days of no flouride and salt was the preferred cleaning agent. My teeth are also quite soft naturally as are my bones. Most of the fillings were up to 40 years old and really needed removing and replacing and I had time and no committments so it was great.

Whitening I had already had done here and it was expensive also, but it certainly worked. Be prepared for a little heat cold sensitivity for a few weeks afterwards.
stindows
level2
level2

Postby stindows » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 am

presserffg wrote:I have just had a very large amount of work done by Pinar at the Ada Dental Clinic (opp the Marina). All in all 7 caps and 12 fillings which removed all the amalgam. I don't know about comparison with pricing verses Ireland but shes a superb dentist with additional international recognition following a research fellowship in Birmingham. The cost for me worked out at less than a 1/4 of what I would pay here. Email her and she will quote.

Place was spotless and she has the latest equipment available.

It sounds as if I never clean my teeth when I say how much work I had done, however I was part of a system of drill and fill with amalgam back in the late 50s, the days of no flouride and salt was the preferred cleaning agent. My teeth are also quite soft naturally as are my bones. Most of the fillings were up to 40 years old and really needed removing and replacing and I had time and no committments so it was great.

Whitening I had already had done here and it was expensive also, but it certainly worked. Be prepared for a little heat cold sensitivity for a few weeks afterwards.

thanks for the info . i will definatley look her up. she sounds good:)
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am

I use Pinar, too. Excellent service and very good pricing even for Turkish people.
I regularly visit Ada Dental, once a month, at least.. for dental treatment :)

Hope to stop visiting them so frequently in the future (if i stop being lazy and learn how to take care of my teeth).
whoreversible
level0

Postby whoreversible » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:49 am

...i went to emre dentist (hullya) wife of optician..emre optics..i had 11 teeth taken out ,22 root canals done ,and 32 tooth bridges done.it took 3 weeks ,and at a cost of £2.300 ..same work in the uk would have cost between £12.000 to £15.000..my sister is a dental receptionist in potters bar ,she could,nt beleive the price i paid..mind you glad its over and done with..:woohoo:
graduateduser
level2
level2

Postby graduateduser » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:50 am

we have used fuat for whiteing and we were happy then i used a dentist in smile studio which again is in marina area across the road from secret garden i had 2 no crowns fitted for abot 380 euro that was in sept i had 3 visits over the week and i must say i am very happy with result however that is only my opinion and i know no other person who has been there we go because it is very close to our apt and bus stops outside also the place is very well presented.prior to this we were charged 50 euro for cleaning which i complained about.

You can get in touch with the cosmetic dentist in Kusadasi, here is a link

https://www.facebook.com/Estrella-Estrt ... 5959379411
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kusadasi-ha ... -02472a183

Contact details

Name: James Taylor
Phone Number : +90 534 074 4285
stindows
level2
level2

Postby stindows » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:52 am

thank you for all of your replies. now that im armed with all this info im sure ill have no probs getting it done.
i dont fancy paying nearly 500 euro here for it when i can get it done in turkey :D

Return to “General”