Sports supplements

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

stindows
level1
level1

Sports supplements

Postby stindows » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 am

Might sound silly to some, but one major concern I had moving back to Jakarta is getting my sports supplements. Does anyone know this type of store with a larger product selection? Better yet, if anyone knows online retailers with reliable international shipping...TIA
rockwellcreaky
level0

Re: Sports supplements

Postby rockwellcreaky » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 am

stindows wrote:Might sound silly to some, but one major concern I had moving back to Jakarta is getting my sports supplements. Does anyone know this type of store with a larger product selection? Better yet, if anyone knows online retailers with reliable international shipping...TIA

When I was in the country, I gave through a couple of small-time grocery stores and I noticed that a lot of them have quite a bit of supplement.. what are you looking for exactly? Protein? Vitamins? Creatine?
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:07 am

Hi Markness. Fortunately, I brought enough vitamins for about 6-months. I learned that from my mom as she filled half a suitcase with vits when she came to visit...lol. Mainly protein supplement, powder and bars. I usually paid about $20 for 2-lb (Muscle Milk) protein powder and $20 for a case (12) of Oh Yeah ISS. Not sure if I'd be able to find those specific brands.
graduateduser
level1
level1

Postby graduateduser » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:07 am

roomftrhaver wrote:Hi Markness. Fortunately, I brought enough vitamins for about 6-months. I learned that from my mom as she filled half a suitcase with vits when she came to visit...lol. Mainly protein supplement, powder and bars. I usually paid about $20 for 2-lb (Muscle Milk) protein powder and $20 for a case (12) of Oh Yeah ISS. Not sure if I'd be able to find those specific brands.

There was a grocery store in Grand Indonesia mall that I was able to nab a small tub of protein, and I'm pretty sure they would have those bars you are talking about there. Prices are quite similar/cheaper then in Canada, not sure how good the quality is, are you in JKT? If so, what part?
stindows
level1
level1

Postby stindows » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:08 am

Seriously? I'm in South Jakarta near Blok M...So it's a grocery store, not a specialized type of store? Sorry....now you got me excited.
rockwellcreaky
level0

Postby rockwellcreaky » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:08 am

Hi, my hubby is into protein and creatine stuff and usually, I am the one buying it for him. Check the health stores in the mall like century health. They have twinlabs products and also check GNC outlets in big malls...We have it in Semarang so obviously, they will have loads in Jakarta.
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:09 am

rockwellcreaky wrote:Hi, my hubby is into protein and creatine stuff and usually, I am the one buying it for him. Check the health stores in the mall like century health. They have twinlabs products and also check GNC outlets in big malls...We have it in Semarang so obviously, they will have loads in Jakarta.

Try Plaza Senayan. I believe that they had a grocery store in there, and if it's the one I was at, they definitely had lots of supplements, not DIRT cheap, but not overpriced either.
graduateduser
level1
level1

Postby graduateduser » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:09 am

stindows wrote:Seriously? I'm in South Jakarta near Blok M...So it's a grocery store, not a specialized type of store? Sorry....now you got me excited.

But thank's for the suggestion, I'll give it a shot for sure
stindows
level1
level1

Postby stindows » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 am

Didn't know we have GNC outlets here...good to know. Thank's for the tip!
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 am

Spamming a thread more than 4 years old -- is that a record, or something?
rockwellcreaky
level0

Postby rockwellcreaky » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators are well-known for giving the same muscle growth results as anabolic steroids but without the negative side effects that come with the latter. Japanese scientists are doing an experiment on a new SARM known as YK11 which is said to be the strongest amongst all, even more, potent than classic steroids such as DHT. YK11 is believed to be a SARM and produce the effect of myostatin at the same time.

Return to “General”