Running PIA VPN through one browser only?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
presserffg
level1
level1

Running PIA VPN through one browser only?

Postby presserffg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:12 am

Hi, is running the PIA VPN through only one browser possible? I am interested in using the VPN just to bypass geo-blocking on video streaming websites. Is there a way to set it up so I can be using my regular internet connection on chrome and the PIA VPN on firefox, like a proxy?
Und0
level1
level1

Re: Running PIA VPN through one browser only?

Postby Und0 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:42 pm

I don't know if it will work with this exact vpn but I am sure that it's possible to find one which allows to fo that. Here is a website where I found the best vpn for mac, browse it, I am sure that you''ll be able to find what you need.
tony01230
level0

Postby tony01230 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:16 am

Does PIA have a desktop application?
TaurusCampbell
level0

Postby TaurusCampbell » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Streaming videos can work with a strong delay due to VPN. To increase the speed of the Internet, I followed the advice of the provider. I installed the new settings following the instructions - router-reset.com/router-login-web-interface/Linksys It turned out to be quite simple. In addition, I changed the password to a more serious one) If you see that the Internet speed has slowed down, don't be lazy to update the settings.
Mistres
level0

Postby Mistres » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Guys, can anyone give me a quick guide on where it is better to buy proxy servers? It seems like you know much more about it than I do so I hope that you'll help.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”