Uneven expansions

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

yuk
level2
level2

Uneven expansions

Postby yuk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

It can't just be me but it really bugs me that the map expansions are uneven. I had 188 squares on the original map and 255 or close to it on the other side with 2 expansions. I can't tell how much is left because the font is too tiny to read when measuring and the number is not near the mouse.

Is there a way these can be even? It would be nice if buying the other side of the road was the same size as the original map in the end, then they were all just even.
BlackSheep86
level0

Re: Uneven expansions

Postby BlackSheep86 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm

yay, more people with OCD :)
stonecold
level1
level1

Postby stonecold » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:36 am

yuk wrote:It can't just be me but it really bugs me that the map expansions are uneven. I had 188 squares on the original map and 255 or close to it on the other side with 2 expansions. I can't tell how much is left because the font is too tiny to read when measuring and the number is not near the mouse.

Is there a way these can be even? It would be nice if buying the other side of the road was the same size as the original map in the end, then they were all just even.

it won't ever be even...the devs don't care anymore

so you will just have to deal with that....just put a wall up around most of the land....you don't have to use every square of your 188 x 255 or close to it.
yuk
level2
level2

Postby yuk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:13 am

Yes but my save file is massive and I have all this land I have to make sure is zoned or what ever. It changes the zoom and views of the prison also. It's not as simple as "deal with it".
stonecold
level1
level1

Postby stonecold » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:42 pm

yuk wrote:Yes but my save file is massive and I have all this land I have to make sure is zoned or what ever. It changes the zoom and views of the prison also. It's not as simple as "deal with it".

just trying to annoy you, you seem to like to annoy me so......

see it doesn't feel good does it, you don't like this, and I don't like that.....no need to continue to comment on my post since all we seem to do is annoy each other.
yuk
level2
level2

Postby yuk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Actually it just makes me wonder what terrible thing made you into this sort of person.

And I'm not easily bothered so you may have to try harder. It was more bothersome when I was trying to help you and you were being an ass, than it was when you were replying like a jerk to me LOL.
stonecold
level1
level1

Postby stonecold » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 pm

wow...you really are stupid, I thought you were just screwing with me to begin with. :lol:

Return to “Community Members”