PC Gamer runs poster competition

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

PC Gamer runs poster competition

Postby Chris » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:02 pm

Those lovely fellows at PC Gamer UK are running a competition in this months magazine (October 2004 issue 140), to win the 10 Darwinia posters we gave them during our recent visit. So if you still haven't bought one or are waiting for Tom to set up Paypal on our site, this could be the answer you're looking for. All you have to do is email pcgamer@futurenet.co.uk, with the subject "Darwinia", explaining why you should get one. And we doubt the reason "Introversion Forumite" will get you particularly far this time round. It's on page 14, here's a scan.

PC Gamer will be printing a hands-on preview of Darwinia soon, based on their impressions of playing the press-demo we showed them recently. We showed three complete levels to the PC Gamer staff, including the Pixel Mines from the beta demo currently underway, and a couple of other levels that nobody else has seen yet. That article will be in issue 142, which is on sale 28th October, along with (possibly) a video of in-game footage. We also sent the Pixel Mines playable demo out to a number of other games magazines and websites, so there should be a fair amount of preview coverage coming up in the next couple of months.
edd8990
level5
level5

Postby edd8990 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:43 pm

YAY For a chance to get another poster! :P

NOOOOO because Im going to have to buy a copy of PCgamer as well as pay my subscription to PCzone, just as I go skint :(
Starfyre
level5
level5

Postby Starfyre » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:29 pm

*/me gives it a try*

I think it'd be more fair if only people who don't have a poster yet applied ;)
edd8990
level5
level5

Postby edd8990 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:09 pm

Too late:P
chrisvarns
level1
level1

Postby chrisvarns » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:12 pm

Chris Delay: If you guys wanted beer money you should've said!! I'd buy you a round or two :lol:. *Note: i realise PCGamer said it in jest, please dont point this out, as i will assume you cannot see humour if it jumps up and bites you in the ass*
Janus
level2
level2

Postby Janus » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:39 pm

I assume that since this is a PC Gamer UK contest, that people from outside the UK shouldn't enter?
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:07 pm

I should enter...

Reason: "Uplink forumite. In league with devil-opers. Have bought 3 already. GIVE ME POSTER. Etc."

Yay me...
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.

Return to “Introversion News”