This will be the last update before Chrismas and New Year

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

This will be the last update before Chrismas and New Year

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:00 am

This will be the last update before Chrismas and New Year I think. There isn't a great deal going on right now but hopefully we'll have some suprises for you early next year. If there is one thing this year has taught me, it's that Introversion is not a fast company. We don't move quickly.

If you happen to be in London over Christmas you might see some Uplink posters on the Underground. I haven't seen them myself yet but Tom has - and apparently they're pretty hard to miss. I believe they are currently running in four of the central stations around Leicester Square. If anyone could snap a picture for us, we'd appreciate it ;)

elDiablo has submitted a piece of Fan Fiction entitled "Don't Fix", and you can read it here. It will apparently be many entries in length.

The UplinkOS site has been rebuilt and has moved to http://ulc.uplinkos.vze.com/. This is the home of the Uplink LAN Creator - a tool which can be used to make your own custom Local Area Network systems.

Downlink looks like it's fully back up and running now, so we've re-instated it to "Recommended" status on our links page. It now joins the short list of the honourable few who we believe run exceptional Uplink sites for the benefit of the community ;)

Return to “Introversion News”