Uplink has now been on sale for Exactly ONE YEAR today

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Uplink has now been on sale for Exactly ONE YEAR today

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:00 am

Uplink has now been on sale for Exactly ONE YEAR today.

We are simply amazed at everything that has happened in that time. It's 11:45pm now...this time last year myself, Mark and Tom where sat on our living room floors, cutting out CD inlay cards and packaging up envelopes. It really doesn't seem like that long ago. Now, a year later, we've all left our day jobs and are working full time at Introversion. Mark and Tom are backpacking in South America (presumably in an attempt to "find themselves") and i'm working on our next game. I've seen hundreds of thousands of pounds moving through the Introversion Software accounts - (although not quite into our pockets just yet...you have to build a company out of something ;) - It's nothing short of staggering.

A big thank-you goes out to everyone - especially those who've been with us from the start and those who've helped us out along the way. Uplink is the debut game from Introversion Software - and we are now well underway writing our next one...and it's going to be fantastic. Of course we haven't finished with Uplink...we still have other territories to go into (Germany, Russia, USA), and other formats to deal with (Pocket PC, Mac) - that's now Mark and Tom's job while I get on with our next game. All in all, there is lots to look forward to.

Let's hope we'll have just as much to celebrate on 1st October 2003. Cheers.

Return to “Introversion News”