Here's your chance to get involved in what should turn out to be one hell of a game. We all know that feeling of satisfaction that comes with decimating the world with our arsenal of LRBMs, MRBMs, and SRBMs. Now just think, wouldn't that moment of complete victory be just as bright as that final mushroom cloud that puts you at the top of the scoreboard if those you crushed were well versed in Defcon tactics and strategy? Those who have proven they have what it takes to turn your territory into one large uninhabitable wasteland! You know it would!
So what are you waiting for? If you want to get in on the action, post your game name here and it will be placed on the list.
- Only you can get yourself on the list, so speak up!
- This game will be open for entry until Saturday 12 midnight (GMT -5), March 10th.
- Once the entry time has closed, you will be able to nominate those that are on the list.
- You will be able to nominate two separate players other than yourself.
- You will only be able to nominate players who have requested to be included on this list.
- Nominations will be open from Sunday, March 11th until Saturday 12 midnight (GMT -05:00 Eastern Time), March 17th.
- A separate thread will be started for nominations at that time, please wait till then as none shall count until the appointed time.
- The actual game date and time will be agreed upon by the top 8 nominated players. 6 players and 2 reserve players.
- Should one of the top 6 not be able to join once the game date/time is set, they should notify the top nominated reserve player as soon as possible.
- Out of the top 6, the player with the most reliable and capable connection will be appointed host.
- Spectators will be welcome!
Game Settings: The ultimate and specific purpose of this game is to place 1st on the scoreboard.
Here are my suggestions, feel free to provide yours.
- Six player FFA (free for all), no official alliances. Player can use deception and private alliances, but never officially "join". That is after all, one of the great elements of Defcon.
- 200m Population
- 20 cities
- Random Territories
- No Variable Units
- Victory Trigger: 20
- Victory Timer: 50
- Slowest Speed: Realtime
Good luck to all! Suggestions for a server name would be great.