Another mod request

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

Icepick
level5
level5

Another mod request

Postby Icepick » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:04 pm

As much as I loathe repeating myself like, this, once again Im asking anyone who has made any mods to send them in to me to put on TheNextGame!
Darwinia has been out for other a month now, and so far Ive only got 4 mods on the site. I've been way too busy to work a lot on my own mods, and I've seen a lot of people working on them here, so, if you have a mod, send it in!

Thats all, thanks!
FinnG
level3
level3

Postby FinnG » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:20 pm

Maybe you could get someone to sticky this post...

I was working on my own mod, but I had to reformat. This means I have to play through the game again.... Trouble is I'm very busy. I've got my GCSEs soon and I can only manage a little bit of time on games :S... Anyway, If I ever get round to making a mod I'll let you know :)
Finn
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:12 pm

Sorry Icepick... it will be a while. I could send you the first level of a mod, if you wanted, but it is going to be a while before it is complete. I only got the game three weeks ago (silly me for buying a Mac ^_^), and haven't had that much time to work on my levels. Give it a month or two, I should have something for you.

xander
Cyberdyne
level1
level1

Postby Cyberdyne » Sun May 08, 2005 12:33 pm

I`ll soon have something to send in. I`ve had no time at all this past few weeks.

Just put this WIP page up of one level (screenshots).
http://www.cyberdyne.homecall.co.uk/darwinia_mod_lv1.htm

Have been working on new sky and water, and also lighting. Hope to have new models soon. I think the first level will be called Invasion, almost finished lv1, just an intro and outro to go.
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Sun May 08, 2005 1:08 pm

I emailed you a working copy of my first mod last night - check your inbox - I'm still futzing with it though - sounds and such. If you like it, let me know and I'll send you the most recent iteration for the site.
#fookin.RedOctober
level1
level1

Postby #fookin.RedOctober » Sun May 08, 2005 5:42 pm

Mod Database (Mod DB)?

Return to “Mod Projects”