Why? vs. Tobias

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Why?
level5
level5

Why? vs. Tobias

Postby Why? » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 am

I requested a match with Tobias exactly 2 months ago, in which he accepted and then never got back to me about. So tonight I finally bumped into him on the demo servers, wearing an alias, of course!

Anyways, it was a good match. He had me fooled, and thought he had me beat... :twisted:

Why?(Asia)-81
Tobias(SA)-53

Recording: http://dedcon.homelinux.net/serverlogs/ ... C_2008.zip

"Your ass is mine sucker."-Tobias

Checkmate, bitch. 8)
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Very nice game, had it all. Creativity, surprise, anticipation. Thanks.

That preventive nuking of a typical subspot saved the day for you why, i think, gratz.
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm

the King of Cowards comes out from under his rock, when will he accept Battletron's challenge? Probably never....i'd be scared if i were him too...
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:38 pm

trickser wrote:Very nice game, had it all. Creativity, surprise, anticipation. Thanks.

That preventive nuking of a typical subspot saved the day for you why, i think, gratz.

Thanks. I knew I hit something up there, but not 4-5 subs!

I'm still disappointed with my east coast subs. I think I could've gotten them off if I played it a little different..and then it wouldn't have even been close.

Also, I took some empty silos with west coast subs, when I could've hit the last full one and more cities.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Forrest Krunk wrote:the King of Cowards comes out from under his rock.....

Why? wrote:So tonight I finally bumped into him on the demo servers, wearing an alias, of course!

I'd say that's more Why? kicking the rock over. :lol:
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:37 pm

yes, a rare defeat. next
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 pm

- Tobias - wrote:yes, a common defeat. boo hoo

fixed, there are many players better than Tobias, but who would know with all the hiding...
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Forrest Krunk wrote: there are many players better than Tobias

What hiding? I reveal before game end (see above).

There can be only one overall best, and it is I, King Tobias. Name a few contenders and let them listen to their own conscience. They know. You do not. Now go away you no-nothing sycophant.
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:36 pm

- Tobias - wrote:
Forrest Krunk wrote: there are many players better than Tobias

What hiding? I reveal before game end (see above).

There can be only one overall best, and it is I, King Tobias. Name a few contenders and let them listen to their own conscience. They know. You do not. Now go away you no-nothing sycophant.

Do you mean know nothing? your an idiot and king of nothing
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:37 pm

*watches topic temperature rise*
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Forrest Krunk wrote:your an idiot and king of nothing

Agreed.
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

rus|Mike wrote:Agreed.

Russian Mike be honest with yourself. Setting aside the Star test, please recall our one and only 1v1 game from a month or so ago where you attempted to excuse your defeat with something along the lines of "a bad hair day." You lost. I won. I know that bothers you, but I am sorry. Face reality. You will be a better man.
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 pm

- Tobias - wrote:Russian Mike be honest with yourself. Setting aside the Star test, please recall our one and only 1v1 game from a month or so ago where you attempted to excuse your defeat with something along the lines of "a bad hair day." You lost. I won. I know that bothers you, but I am sorry. Face reality. You will be a better man.

As I said countless times, I never play in full-strenth when I'm facing a [DEMO]NewPlayer of any sort. And as far as you were cowardly wearing a-yet-another alias, I almost wasn't playing. Be happy with a fact that you're batter than a CPU (very slightly but still).

If you want to "face reallity" as you put it, we can schedule few 1v1 games... 3? 5? 10? I can even do a hundred. And you'll never win, because you suck and our skills can hardly be even compared. You know that and that's why you'll never agree to face me.
I am Legion
level2
level2

Postby I am Legion » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:34 pm

rus|Mike wrote:
- Tobias - wrote:Russian Mike be honest with yourself. Setting aside the Star test, please recall our one and only 1v1 game from a month or so ago where you attempted to excuse your defeat with something along the lines of "a bad hair day." You lost. I won. I know that bothers you, but I am sorry. Face reality. You will be a better man.

As I said countless times, I never play in full-strenth when I'm facing a [DEMO]NewPlayer of any sort. And as far as you were cowardly wearing a-yet-another alias, I almost wasn't playing. Be happy with a fact that you're batter than a CPU (very slightly but still).

If you want to "face reallity" as you put it, we can schedule few 1v1 games... 3? 5? 10? I can even do a hundred. And you'll never win, because you suck and our skills can hardly be even compared. You know that and that's why you'll never agree to face me.

Good point :P
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:46 pm

rus|Mike wrote: I never play in full-strenth when I'm facing a [DEMO]NewPlayer of any sort.

Excuse (not valid since I wasn't a DEMO, but no matter). You pm me we play best of 7. No specs.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”