Invisible app preventing shutdown?

Problems with the Windows version of Darwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, andy, John

davidsalata
level0

Invisible app preventing shutdown?

Postby davidsalata » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:37 am

I’m having this problem with my Windows 10 PC. When I try to shut it down, it says something like “the following apps are preventing shutdown”, but it just shows a program with no name and the default icon, and after about a minute, without me touching anything, it will just go to the lock screen. I can press “shutdown anyway”, and it will just shutdown normally, but it’s still annoying.

Can someone tell me if this is likely to be some sort of virus, and if so, how can I remove it. I currently don’t have a third party antivirus installed, so it could be a virus.
CoreyJ
level1
level1

Re: Invisible app preventing shutdown?

Postby CoreyJ » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:33 pm

If you need a good video converter, you can easily find out about it in this excellent blog https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/, which contains all the materials on the account of converting formats such as WAV, MP3, MP4 , MPEG, and others.
Ailee
level1
level1

Postby Ailee » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:48 pm

I want to download video from VK, can you help me with it too?
Jimmyyyy
level1
level1

Postby Jimmyyyy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Some years ago I really hated downloading these videos from VK, Youtube and other sites because it was too difficult but fortunately, now we all can use this vk video downloader and don't waste our time on this annoying stuff. If you are looking for something like that - check it too right now and you will see.

Return to “Windows Issues”