Hybrid Business

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Hybrid Business

Postby roomftrhaver » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:15 pm

Hybrid businesses are companies that may be classified in more than one type of business. A restaurant, for example, combines ingredients in making a fine meal (manufacturing), sells a cold bottle of wine (merchandising), and fills customer orders (service).

Nonetheless, these companies may be classified according to their major business interest. In that case, restaurants are more of the service type – they provide dining services.
MonsterBeat
level1
level1

Re: Hybrid Business

Postby MonsterBeat » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:48 pm

What can you say in these terms about some of trading companies? How can we classify them? For example company that helps to buy and sell cryptocurrency?
Loloky
level1
level1

Postby Loloky » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm

I think such companies we can classify as trading companies as it is. I know that most of them work as oficial companies and services to provide such services as celling and buying crypto for private persons. For me the one service which I really use sometimes is https://btcbit.net/sell and when sometimes I need to buy some crypto I use it cause Im sure that the service is confident and safe.
CanadianVictory
level0

Postby CanadianVictory » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:21 pm

I could lie hard to you saying that I am a really big fan of hybrid business, but I am not, sorry. I would sooner agree with Loloky and go gambling or betting. I have some experience in American roulette http://roulette77.us/american-roulette and for me personally it is much easier to derive some cash from playing than to think over some complex business ideas of venture capital.
Leonard97
level1
level1

Postby Leonard97 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:20 am

I am it difficult to run a restaurant business?
c2005870
level0

Postby c2005870 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Well, to create a hybrid business, you need to conduct a thorough analysis of your market and understand. Will it work or not. From the very beginning there is no sense in creating it; it is better to gradually move in this direction. At the very beginning, it’s worth studying such moments as upload cost data to google analytics; here are all the details https://www.owox.com/blog/use-cases/cost-data-import/. And then gradually move on!
TomDarry
level0

Postby TomDarry » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello! As for me, then any business in our time should start on the Internet. Only 17% of potential customers trust a company that does not have a website. In addition, there are many resources like joinposter for bar. They at times facilitate the conduct of business related to your business.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”