Some tips on building your first gaming computer

Discussions on the Mac release

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

myoldcrackerjack
level0

Some tips on building your first gaming computer

Postby myoldcrackerjack » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 pm

A gaming computer or gaming rig is a personal computer designed for playing computationally demanding video games. Due to the integration of common hardware components onto the motherboard since the 1990s, a modern gaming computer is comparable to a mainstream computer with the addition of performance-oriented components like maid service], such as video cards and high core-count CPUs.

Gaming computers are often associated with enthusiast computing due to an overlap in interests; however, while a gaming PC is built to achieve performance for actual gameplay, enthusiast PCs are built to maximize performance, using games as a real application benchmark. Whereas enthusiast PCs are high-end by definition, gaming PCs can be subdivided into low-end, mid-range, and high-end markets. Video card manufacturers earn the bulk of their revenue from their low-end and mid-range offerings.

Occasionally you'll want to do some house cleaning service around your computer to make sure it's getting clean air that will keep it running perfectly for longer.
Vivianrennie
level0

Re: Some tips on building your first gaming computer

Postby Vivianrennie » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:52 am

myoldcrackerjack wrote:A gaming computer or gaming rig is a personal computer designed for playing computationally demanding video games. Due to the integration of common hardware components onto the motherboard since the 1990s, a modern gaming computer is comparable to a mainstream computer with the addition of performance-oriented components like maid service], such as video cards and high core-count CPUs.

Gaming computers are often associated with enthusiast computing due to an overlap in interests; however, while a gaming PC is built to achieve performance for actual gameplay, enthusiast PCs are built to maximize performance, using games as a real application benchmark. Whereas enthusiast PCs are high-end by definition, gaming PCs can be subdivided into low-end, mid-range, and high-end markets. Video card manufacturers earn the bulk of their revenue from their low-end and mid-range offerings.

https://cardgenerator.io/

Occasionally you'll want to do some house cleaning service around your computer to make sure it's getting clean air that will keep it running perfectly for longer.

What issues are you getting I'm not able to understand your issues?
JuanAbbott
level0

Postby JuanAbbott » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:35 am

Do not understand the problem of this man.
angilina001
level0

Postby angilina001 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 am

Here the tips are really very useful, and I have applied them all on my system, but there is another problem with the activation process of my Windows 10. It is showing the Windows Activation Error 0xc004f074. Can anyone suggest me some ideas to fix the issue?
mvik57
level1
level1

Postby mvik57 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:05 pm

This is very complicated to choose a good laptop that's why I trust this site laptophungry.com I always can read all the information about laptop and choose the best one to play when I'm out of home ! This is so cool that today you can learn everything from the good tech sites.

Return to “Mac Uplink”