"All rooms booked"

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

batskulls
level0

"All rooms booked"

Postby batskulls » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:05 am

I recently started a new prison, and when I try to schedule any programs, it says "ALL ROOMS BOOKED". I have work/freetime scheduled from 9am to 12pm, then again from 2pm to 5pm. I have 2 classrooms, 2 psychologist's offices, 3 kitchens, 3 paroles, and a common room. The only thing I can schedule is guard tazer certification. I really want behavioural therapy, parole/death row appeals and foundation education to start off with. The only thing other forums are saying is to schedule more work in my regime, but I have enough work. Help??
Tarkenaut
level0

Re: "All rooms booked"

Postby Tarkenaut » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 am

batskulls,

First, try mousing over the program and then review the program's requirements. Make sure that you have the right requirements set up for each program. It will tell you what type of room and what type of equipment you need to have in order for the program to be able to be successfully booked.

Then, if you have booked the room after you have already tried to book the program slot, cancel the number of program slots and then add another. This may be a bug, as it does not auto-update.

Return to “General”