Looking for Apps for Introverts

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Stuffgirl
level0

Looking for Apps for Introverts

Postby Stuffgirl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 am

I have tried alot of apps which were labelled as built for Introverts (Introvert App, cloak, Avoider and so on)

The most usefull app so far was 'the introvert App'
What are some apps that you know and use which are byilt for introverts, I would really appreciate it i have been searching the Google for quite some bit but can:t come up with any Apps.
husurt
level0

Re: Looking for Apps for Introverts

Postby husurt » Wed May 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Tinder. It's for flirting but online flirting.
Jumpercable
level0

Postby Jumpercable » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 am

Even the way you're asking this question is wrong.

"Apps for introvert?"

I don't think there is a single girl out there searching for "introverts" to date.

You need to ask yourself "How can I be more social?".

or "How can I get out of my comfort zone" and definitely "How can I improve my self esteem".

That's when you'll start seeing some solutions.

Good luck!
Cartpoon
level0

Postby Cartpoon » Fri May 10, 2019 10:26 am

I think you should try to find friends without it. I mean give it more time. If you don't have more time, then order some of your works for college on https://rapidessay.com/buy-thesis-online.html This way you can become happier
Marran
level0

Postby Marran » Sun May 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Well, maybe you can consider this site https://worldcams.tv/united-states/tell ... ain-street as an easy way for "travelling" for introverts. You don't face people, crowds. But you can see a lot of famous and picturesque sights from different countries around the globe.
Ailee
level0

Postby Ailee » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:57 am

Then I think it will be very interesting for you to create your own app or site. If you like this idea - visit this page on how to build a news aggregator website, there is an article about the creating of news site. There are a lot that you need to do before it, but I think you will be able to do it. Besides it will bring you much money.
lastfortoday
level0

Postby lastfortoday » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:42 am

There is a nice app for introvert, it is called Desire, and it was made by one custom software development company from France.
It has everything, nice story, interesting quest, a huge number of philosophical questions and experiences of the hero and his sex life, as well as about the meaning of life.
JainForster
level0

Postby JainForster » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 am

I am also looking for that type of apps that translates my resumes. I downloaded a resume from https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumeprofessionalwriters-com-review/ site. Now I want to translate it in another language. So guys if you know about that then please let me know.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”