Staff Needs. Staff won't eat!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

wolfthecreator1
level1
level1

Staff Needs. Staff won't eat!

Postby wolfthecreator1 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:12 pm

I have got the staff needs update and I have a new prison which I'm currently working on. I have Staff needs turned on. So I built a Staff room and A staff Canteen. Although I have a staff room and a staff canteen, the guards don't eat! I have tried to add more break times for the guards but that's not working. Now the need for food is critical and guards are killing my inmates for no reason. This has led to at least 6 deaths of inmates. Please help. I have a screenshot of it so if you want to see it, please reply to this.
Duncandonut
level1
level1

Re: Staff Needs. Staff won't eat!

Postby Duncandonut » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Had the same issue except my guards went nuts and killed 84 prisoners in about 3 mins. Call from CEO threatening to sack me. Had to open my save file and edit the line "Staffneeds = True" to "Staffneeds = False" to turn off staff needs.
katana0182
level0

Postby katana0182 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:29 pm

I have a similar bug - they don't have enough trays, so they can't eat. I've tried putting sinks in the staffroom to wash the trays and placing the staffrooms and staff canteens next to kitchens. Still not enough trays.

Also, a second staffroom deep in the prison isn't getting enough food. It might get 1 unit of food when the other staffroom gets 10 or so units of food, leading to more unfulfilled guard needs. Also doesn't get enough trays.

Because of this, the guards aren't getting the food they need and are randomly beating prisoners to death.
wolfthecreator1
level1
level1

Postby wolfthecreator1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Yeah, IDK why this is STILL happening.
marting2017
level0

Postby marting2017 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:00 am

Same problem. all the staff is going nuts. I have an staffroom aince i started the game. evrything was fine. I started building a small kitchen for my red prisoners with two fridges one sink and two stoves. Evrything is ok, but then i build a protective custody area with a medium kitchen. Since i build the new kitchen, the food system crashes. Sorry fr my bad English, actually i speek German.
marting2017
level0

Postby marting2017 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 am

ERROR FIXED

It is not an eror in the main game, its an error from the Chinook Mod. destroy the Chinook Deliveries Terminal, than evrything schould be fine.

Return to “Community Members”