Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Cows » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Re: Please educate yourself for worlds sake.

Postby Mr.Cows » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Sry I was drunk and posted wrong url. Fixed now.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:00 am

I say there is even a bigger scam..

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/U ... -0011.html

"They also say that the amount of people killed during the United States invasion is comparable to genocide."

"The U.S.-led “war on terror” which began Sept. 11, 2001, has left at least 1.3 million people dead – mostly civilians – in 12 years in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan"

"The Body Count report also highlights the criminal aspect of the U.S. drone attacks in Pakistan, where most of the victims were civilians, including children."
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Don't forget all the Latin American coups of the 20th century to ensure total political and economic control.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:43 am

Baton101 wrote:I say there is even a bigger scam..

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/U ... -0011.html

"They also say that the amount of people killed during the United States invasion is comparable to genocide."

"The U.S.-led “war on terror” which began Sept. 11, 2001, has left at least 1.3 million people dead – mostly civilians – in 12 years in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan"

"The Body Count report also highlights the criminal aspect of the U.S. drone attacks in Pakistan, where most of the victims were civilians, including children."

Have you came back for more?
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:04 pm

What you are referring to baton is not a scam. It is crime. And even if it was a scam, how is one country´s "scam" bigger than the scam that whole world is engulfed in. I think you didnt watch the video and even if you did you didnt understand it.
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 pm

American might is America right! No use complaining about civilian casualities, that's called war and tough shit to those who cant get out of the way fast enough. Whether you are 90 stories up in a high rise or in a tent on the dirt, life happens.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:14 am

Cow is right, it isn't a scam, it's a crime. The US (and Israel, UK for that matter too) is one of, if not the greatest state sponsored issuers of terrorism in the world today. And, as you can see, people like Oracle (who I hope is being sarcastic, but others are not) are proud of it too.
I can see where Baton is coming from, but Vic and folks are literally going to make fun of him without addressing the issues that he brings up.
I don't think anyone denies that all countries have blood on their hands. Also, Cows, being that the US is the most powerful military state in the world, what it does matters much more than what most other countries do. In fact, most of what the world is engulfed in, or rather, its current state, is a direct product of US led western foreign actions since the 19th century.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:58 am

You can blame one religion for the ensuing violence for eons.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 am

The US has always supported the most extreme fundamentalist Islamic movements and still does Vic. The oldest and most valued ally of the U.S. in the Arab world is Saudi Arabia, which is also the most extremist fundamentalist state. By comparison, in 1960s, Iran looks like a free democratic society – but Saudi Arabia was doing its job. The enemy for most of this period has been secular nationalism. US-Israeli relations, for example, really firmed up in 1967 when Israel performed a real service for the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Namely, it smashed the main center of secular nationalism, Gamal Abdul Nasser’s Egypt, which was considered a threat and more or less at war with Saudi Arabia at the time. It was threatening to use the huge resources of the region (oil) for the benefit of the population of the countries of the region, and not to fill the pockets of some rich tyrant while vast profits flowed to Western corporations, which hearkens back to Cows point on the federal reserve. It's only ever, always ever, only will ever be (for the foreseeable future), about economics, which in itself, is power.

The one problem I had with Cow's video is that everyone knows this. They just don't care; despite the government and corporate bankers cheating the common man, the standard of living is too high for most people to do anything. And as such we won't, and they know this. Go get some bitcoin if you want. Also, should this system collapse, if the federal reserve couldn't print money, the entire nation, and as such world, would sink into an economic depression the likes of which has never been seen.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:19 am

We also just gave 150 Bil to Iran who with Saudi Arabia are the biggest state sponsors of terrorism yes. That's not the point I was trying to make. There is one religion in the world that has been causing problems for the west and specifically the US since the Barbary wars. What other religion has the sheer amount of radical extremists hell bent on killing any non believer *kafir*? The answer is there is none. There is a problem within Islam that the so called "moderates" haven't tried hard enough to reform. The Iraq war was for the $ , no one really denies that... the war in Afghanistan is different, there was and still is an insurgency there that needs to be put down. Obama pulling out of Iraq caused a vacuum which was filled by Isis and we now see the repcrussions of that now, we also see the repercussions of Obama pussing out in Syria when he drew his red line and did nothing when Assad used chemical weapons. Along with the toppling of Gadafi which was a major mistake.. It still comes full circle back to Islsm being the main factor in most issues regarding foreign policy/affairs.

And then there's Russia/China *whole different discussion*
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 am

Certainly radical Islam is terrible, I would argue that the right wing fundamentalist Christianity of America is much more dangerous.
Iran isn't the enemy to a peaceful world Vic, the USA is. Once again, we blocked efforts to move toward a weapons-of-mass-destruction-free zone in the Middle East by not signing the Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT). Thanks Israel. Concerns about the Iranian threat include its role as “the world’s leading supporter of terrorism,” which, I suppose, primarily refers to its support for Hezbollah and Hamas. Both of those movements emerged in resistance to U.S.-backed Israeli violence and aggression, which vastly exceeds anything attributed to these villains, let alone the normal practice of the hegemonic power whose global drone assassination campaign alone dominates (and helps to foster) international terrorism.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:13 am

Well..if we are looking at the statistics of people killed in the name of Islam vs right wing fundamentalists in Christianity there is no comparison, the numbers are astronomical. Also, Iran is the enemy to any world that doesn't kneel to Islam the ayatollahs there have been preaching hate forever and it will not stop till the younger generations decide to over throw the radical religious zealots running that haven of terror. Turkey is also heading down that road of radicalization...we'll have already been down that road since they love to but ISIS oil and bomb the Kurds. If it wasn't for Turkeys geopolitical location they would have surely been booted out of NATO by now. Speaking of which is a joke because the US is one of the only countries in NATO that anties up the $$ no other country really ponied up the $ from their respective GDPs like they are suppose to. So yet again the USA was and will always be the world police who has done more good than bad. But it seems some people like harping on the bad shit rather than the good. If we were isolationists and not interventionalists I'm sure by now Israel would be wiped off the map along with a couple of our allies around the world. The USA gives more foreign aid about 10 fold over the next country.

Sidenote, the Palestinian claim to the land is bs since most of the "Palestinians" we're bedewins who migrated from Trans Jordan. It's funny how they believe it's their land but the Judaism is the oldest out of the 3 religions. I have no sympathy for their insurgency against the Israeli govt. Also, since you mentioned the global drone strikes and how it helps the terrorist cause that is pure heresay. There is no evidence to suggest that up's terrorist groups recruitment, the only thing that ups their recruitment is when they successfully get out Mohamed's message in the Koran of killing the non believers through social media etc. I have and are continuing to study extensively in this area or subject field and will provide numerous quotes from the Koran itself if needed. Global terrorism is much more complicated and deeply rooted than you think, your ideas barely scratch the surface of what actually is going on.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Your issue with the drones is a complete fabrication. Here is one out of many stories, but I'm not going to do your research for you.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... tleblowers

Palestine is just as legitimate as Israel (notice that only legitimate states can only be recognized by the US, typical to define terms in such a way as the US is never not in the right), and I agree with you about Iran, the younger population is trying, and needs too, become towards secular democracy as they once were. The thing preventing that? Namely Saudis and Israel, who are financially and politically support by the US. Saudis Arabia is much much worse that Iran, and Israel is marching towards right wing fanaticism. So it's the US who is preventing this. Iran was a secular state early in the 20th century. You know why it turned the way it did? America (and France and Soviet union for Afghanistan) meddled about. The right wing Christian State Religion of American Exceptionalism, meaning the US can do what it want, when it wants etc ... because God and Money, (Literally Bush said God told him too invade) has lead to orders of magnitude more misery in the Middle East and Latin America. I do not condone culture practices in the middle east esp. with Islam, as I do value western classical liberty views etc, and so often Islamic States arein gross violation of human rights, and I think you know that, because honestly I think Iv done more to combat horrible religious ideologies (yes religion is evil) in the states than you have.
And just because we give a lot to humanitarian aid (much of which ends up in the pockets of corrupt African government), and give more to NATO (which means we tell it what to do, which horrible regimes to ignore etc) , does not mute the atrocities US has committed. At All.
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:12 pm

I didnt create this topic so that you people could hijack it. Keep the discussion about the topic that I brought up or create another topic and discuss everything not related to this over there.

Return to “General”