[BUG?] Prisoners do nothing

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Apjue
level0

[BUG?] Prisoners do nothing

Postby Apjue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello,
When my prisoners are in their cell, (they still have handcuff), they do nothing at yard time, free time, eat time, etc.
Some of them who doesn't have handcuffs still go to yard, etc.
I have solitaries, and there is no "Todo: ..." thing when i'm hovering them.
In the deployment thing, the building, with all the cells is in shared state.
So what do I do ?
Thanks.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: [BUG?] Prisoners do nothing

Postby RichieGrape » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 am

try manually assigning prisoners to cells...i have seen instances where prisoners stay in a lock-down state after lock-down and clicking a prisoner and clicking a nearby bed seems to fix this
seesaw
level2
level2

Postby seesaw » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:28 pm

I have had a similar issue and was asking myself wtf went wrong... In my case it was that i demolished a staff only zone wall and the staff only zone extended to the common zones.
ucetni
level0

Postby ucetni » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm

There are no prisoners assigned to eat at this canteen. pls help.

Nor prisoners into the yard or in the shower. wtf? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i no see mods. wtf?
Peggyatlanta48
level0

Postby Peggyatlanta48 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:28 pm

ucetni wrote:There are no prisoners assigned to eat at this canteen. pls help.

Nor prisoners into the yard or in the shower. wtf? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i no see mods. wtf?

I am having a similar problem. My prison was working fine and then suddenly I get red triangles every where. "There is no canteen for these prioners" and There are no prisoners assigned to eat at this canteen." I went to logistics and assigned all cells to a canteen. I still have the messaages. The cooks aren't cooking and the prisoners aren't eating. My prison is going to die. How do I fix this???
relix92
level1
level1

Postby relix92 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Peggyatlanta48 wrote:I am having a similar problem. My prison was working fine and then suddenly I get red triangles every where. "There is no canteen for these prioners" and There are no prisoners assigned to eat at this canteen." I went to logistics and assigned all cells to a canteen. I still have the messaages. The cooks aren't cooking and the prisoners aren't eating. My prison is going to die. How do I fix this???

This usually means you locked a door (or many) that blocks passage between the kitchen and cellblock.
Check all doors in your prison and make sure they do not have the big red circle on any of them.
If any doors are locked/closed, open them up and see if this fixes anything.

The logistics kitchen/canteen assignment can also cause problems, its a little tricky at times.
Try reloading your game/map if you haven't already.
Peggyatlanta48
level0

Postby Peggyatlanta48 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:10 pm

thanks! They are eating again. Whew!

Return to “General”