[UPDATE 2] Discussion about Female Prisoners and Babies

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Nebuchadnezzar
level0

[UPDATE 2] Discussion about Female Prisoners and Babies

Postby Nebuchadnezzar » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:35 am

I've spent a few hours building and populating a female prison now and i have a few things i would like to bring up for discussion. This feture is of course very new and not perfect, however:

Pixel boobs
I must say that i was plesantly surprised that the devs opted for females to be completly naked when they shower, etc. It helps the rough, gritty, feeling that a prison should have. However, when women weightlift, i think they should keep their underwear on. I don't think that any female prison in the world allows their inmates to be naked in the yard. I have also not tested playing with female gangs yet but should they really be completely naked during gang plays (which i assume they are)?

Mothers and Babies
This is such an fantastic feature to have! After playing for a while though, i got increasingly irritated during intake, since i don't know how many of the new inmates will be female. I understand from a gameplay point of view that this would be weird. however, when mothers arrive in your prison i feel like that there should be a seperate classification for them. Kind of like how you can't, directly, take in ProtCus and SuperMax. They mothers are always calm and stays out of trouble it seems so it would be no problem to mix different security-level prisoners together, and when their baby grows up then then can automatically be assigned their old classification. This would make it so much easier to plan intake from that since, as of now, the family cells gets counted in your total capacity but can't be used by everyone (I just downgraded all mothers to MinSec but had other MinSec prisoners too. That caused this problem).

In conclusion, in think that it needs some polish but it's definitely one of the best new features on it's first release.
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: [UPDATE 2] Discussion about Female Prisoners and Babies

Postby Brento666 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 pm

It's a new feature, it will be polished I'm sure!

-What's with all the nakedness though? Haven't played females yet, but running around in the yard naked does sound a bit crazy!! I'd be almost certain this'll be fixed next update or maybe even in a hotfix..

Thanks for the report, hoping to play with a female-prison soon!!
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:52 am

I've also just posted 2 bugs about mothers yesterday, http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=10443 and http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=10444

I really enjoy these new features, but they do need some polish yet. Perhaps nail polish? *ducks and runs*
Mace_70903
level1
level1

Postby Mace_70903 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:26 am

Well I played and found something that really should not happen...

Like ever, I was just screwing around with a prison and a riot broke out, wasn't my fault :wink:. Anyways one of my mom prisoners was a snitch and they killed her. Thing is they sent her to the morgue with her baby in her dead arms seems a bit too dark for me could moms not be snitches? Its not like they ever get in any trouble.

Return to “General”