[Mod] Prison Architect Co-Op/Multiplayer Escape Mode Mod

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

Gamerling
level0

[Mod] Prison Architect Co-Op/Multiplayer Escape Mode Mod

Postby Gamerling » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 pm

PRISON ARCHITECT MULTIPLAYER/CO-OP ESCAPE MODE MOD beta (v1.0)

Bite: This game will be released next year and js in BETA

Hello, this is Gamerling, a Head Developer of PRDesigns, so since the leak is out by morons, I will give you the full version of the story. This a MOD not a official MODE. This is a real mod and is going to be released next year, we will be looking for 20 more BETA TESTERS next year January 2nd 2016.

So whats this mod about? It's about when you want to play with your friends but you can't because there isn't a mode or mod for multiplayer, but this mod will solve the problem, hosting a LAN server and playing with your friends or just joining our server! Thos mod provides alot of things, it is not only Multiplayer but there are different bits of mods in the mod. Ot is not a modpack since the mods are made by us. So if you're wondering who is "us" or "we", it is the PRDesigns Group, we made this Mod.. Credits to XXDarthXXREKTZor and OwnerPetito flr hosting the server and making mods.

Want proof it's coming or legit? : http://m.imgur.com/a/22ejd

So what else makes it fun? Well, theee are many new things, unfortunately we don't actually have a mod that changes what stuff look like so we're piggybacking on Prison Architect Default, but we are looking for one.
We have great systems like you can't kill anyone unless they attack you or you both being on PvP Mode, or PvP being voted for 5 minutes.

This game is in Beta and will not come anywhere soon. Hmm, so anything else? Yes, we have 4 servers, 1 Hosted in US EAST, Japan, Australia, EUROPE, but at the momment we use the Australia. How do I donate? You don't need to, the game is clean free, 100% free. So can you tell me anything else? Yes, There will be Military Soldiers coming whenever there is a riot or PvP Mode is on for 5 minutes. You can work $2 each hour in the toilet unless you level your stats by doing quests and learning the "Banker", "Architect" or the "Snitch" job which all earns you $20 per hour. There will be Online Gangs and NPC Gangs, you can recruit bots and players into your Mafia/Gang, but whenever there is a Gang War, the Military do come.

The Guards are equiped with a baton and a tazer and freefire is off unless it gets voted to be on. The difficulty is normally Normal but you can change it by voting.
The Armoured Guards are equiped with a Shotgun and a tazer. The Military has a SMG, M16, Sniper Rifle or the Pistol, depends what they are (SMG Soldier).
You can do quests for Prisoners to be friends with you more, once you reach 100 friendship, they can teach you skills (like architecture, ninja and etc.) Gangs main goal is to destroy other gangs and raid the Staff Room, not aloud to kill the Warden but you can KIDNAP him/her. So, is this a fun mod? Well I don't know anyone that hates a game where you can log in and see REAL ONLINE PLAYERS in their cells rioting and rhe police shooting everyone, and where you can do quests and BRIBE prison guards and work and FRAME people for murder.

So what do you think? Did we miss something out? Post it on the comments, suggestions will be surely appreciated. Cheers, PRDesigns Gamerling
------Contact me-------
Steam: spookedparrot Skype: spookedparrot
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: [Mod] Prison Architect Co-Op/Multiplayer Escape Mode Mod

Postby Brento666 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Sounds great, sry it got spoiled early for ya.. Loose lips and all, but it get it; this is something to talk about ;)

I won't overload you with requests for added content, I'll just hint at drug-dealing being a more realistic activity as opposed to (maybe) architecture..
I'd love to know all about your project, but can figure you guys must know what you're doing...

I hope your project stays stable and maintainable, you must be decompiling and adding in code everywhere!! :mrgreen:
OzThomson
level0

Postby OzThomson » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:44 am

This sounds awesome & I am not an online gamer at all (I play battlefield online & that's it). But I would defiantly play this. The fun of it just sounds endless.

So is this going to pretty much be a full-on role-playing game where, say for instance. You're doing 40 years & you have the choice of either; just "do your time" keeping to yourself, working a job, & hope for an appeal. Or you can join a gang, or try to escape, or etc,etc?

I wish I could put my question into better words in order for you completely understand what I'm asking. I guess I just have too many questions simply out of being intrigued by the idea.

In general, I suppose what I'm asking is. What are the primary concepts/options that the users are going to have as far the "end game" goes. Wait it out for an appeal while keeping clean? Join a gang & wreak havoc? Or both, all the while trying to escape?

EDIT: And btw, I second Brento666 said about drug deals!!!

Good luck on this project guys. Looking forward to the finished product.
Gamerling
level0

Postby Gamerling » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:10 am

OzThomson wrote:This sounds awesome & I am not an online gamer at all (I play battlefield online & that's it). But I would defiantly play this. The fun of it just sounds endless.

So is this going to pretty much be a full-on role-playing game where, say for instance. You're doing 40 years & you have the choice of either; just "do your time" keeping to yourself, working a job, & hope for an appeal. Or you can join a gang, or try to escape, or etc,etc?

I wish I could put my question into better words in order for you completely understand what I'm asking. I guess I just have too many questions simply out of being intrigued by the idea.

In general, I suppose what I'm asking is. What are the primary concepts/options that the users are going to have as far the "end game" goes. Wait it out for an appeal while keeping clean? Join a gang & wreak havoc? Or both, all the while trying to escape?

EDIT: And btw, I second Brento666 said about drug deals!!!

Good luck on this project guys. Looking forward to the finished product.

It is 1/2 roleplay, you can use the microphone and anyone within 20 blocks can hear you. You can have endless decisions, the decisions are yours, every thing you say will change something.
Daimyo21
level0

Postby Daimyo21 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Would it be possible for others to mod this mode to allow players to build a prison together in the vanilla game?

Thanks and keep up great work!
Turtle_Sandwich
level1
level1

Postby Turtle_Sandwich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Excuse me, but first off, this seems highly unlikely, perhaps some video proof would help.

Not only does Prison Architect have some of the worst modding implementation I've seen in a game, but I'm also noticing some discrepancies on the screenshots. Give us some video footage, if you cant provide it, I call total BS.
oycioz
level0

Postby oycioz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 am

pls do this

Return to “Modding”