Baby Hitler

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Baby Hitler

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:46 pm

What are the ethics of killing a baby? It’s a question that has not plagued mankind. It’s pretty much agreed upon that you don’t kill babies.

But what if you had a time machine and could set it to Austria in June of 1889? When Adolf Hitler — future architect of the Holocaust — was a wee babe. Would you kill a baby then? (Not a random baby in Vienna. Specifically Hitler.)

Laika
Site Admin

Re: Baby Hitler

Postby Laika » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:26 pm

There would be many other obvious ways to prevent then-baby Hitler from rising to power with a time machine. Now, if the only thing I had was a button to kill baby Hitler, I'd go for it out of curiosity for how present timeline would change. Even though l'd still feel a bit awful afterwards.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 pm

I would do it and then sleep like a baby that night TBH gg no re
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 pm

oh hai,

A littel birdy told me you wanted to question the regime of Adolf. Well now lets start. First and foremostly. If you have a smartphone you can forget about it. TV you can forget about it. Basicly anything conected to medicine, technology (space exploration/evriday items) and enginering would be about 40 to 60 years behind todays technology. Also the world would not be ruiend like it is today... Basicly WW2 was a important usher of new things that i have listed before. Like evry war is. War speeds up technology reasertch so goverments fund scientific reasertch in order to have a edge above someone else. It is happening today as well as it hapened 400 years ago and it also will in the future. Now that we gotten over the fact there would be no new shiney "tech" like there is today we can move to the second point.

What gives you the right to think Adolf was a bad man. He only wanted to unite Europe so it would be racialy pure, which is the contrary of todays Europe. He was a patriot who only wanted to secure the wellbeing of his poeple. The Jews at that time were rich and powerfull in a dire economical crysis. It hit USA aswell as the rest of the world (black Tueseday of 1929). So who to blame? The poor Germans or the rich jews who somehow own nearly every store. Well ill let you to think of that. Basicly Adolf used a well chosen scapegoat to build his support on and because it was so sucsesfull he gained alot of suport partialy because it was true. Also Adolf was the person Germany needed. He opened new jobs and gave hope to the Germans witch had just about enough of paying theyr WW1 debts to France.

If it wasnt for Churchill, USA (witch at that time i still liked) and France the world would be more peacefull we would acomplish mutch more because there would only be a few countryes on the planet. The less the competition the more they can develope (remembe Rome). And no the propaganda they teach you is false. It was only in 1942 at the Wansee conference that the fate of the jews was sealed and it was pritimutch only jews and gypsyes. Maby if he owned the globe he would use blacks as slaves and that is it pritimutch. Also Europe would have only 1 race which is white.

Now long story explained in a short version. Adolf was a patriot like no other. He wanted his poeple to not live under fear. And he did run his Germany very well. He did modernise it. It was the Allies that destroyed Germany and the Allies alone that were backstabers. First they treat the Soviets with no respect then when there is danger on the Allies they worship them and after the war they again attempt to treat them like shit.

So now that you know the backstory about it, American goverment should decide on what T-Shirts they should wear on theyr next Superbowl instead of trying to destory every other country that poses a threat to them. In this case it is Europe again and the weapon of destruction are immigrants. I seriously belive that even those few wiredoes who suport immigrants from Africa would want to have the maround if the EU suddenly declared that evry family household in EU haves to upkeep 1 immigrant family and give the myour money. Also there are 3 things that should be known here.1) is if you dont care or you are not affected about a certain subject why would you be horriefied about it, 2) If the hippie mentalit was in year 200 000 BC weed still be in the stone age, 3) Why interviene in something that doesnt affect you.

And if you insist of saying things you dont know ill get the facts straight for you. Adolf was born in Braunau am Inn not Vienna. Architecht of the Reich was Albert Speer, the mastermind of the so called "holocaust" was not Adolf himself but a number of high politicians the most important Reinhard Heydrich ( who was acctualy the main "architecht" of the so called "holocaust" who was later shot by 2 Chezoslovak agents) and Adolf was born on 20. April.
Last edited by SLO - 101 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 pm

wtf i just read
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:30 pm

You just read that without WW2 you most certanly wouldnt exsist.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:56 pm

SLO - 101 wrote:
What gives you the right to think Adolf was a bad man.

The fact that he killed 7 million + people for 500 Alex ***DAILY DOUBLE***
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:
SLO - 101 wrote:
What gives you the right to think Adolf was a bad man.

The fact that he killed 7 million + people for 500 Alex ***DAILY DOUBLE***

Why do you even care? Mao Tse tung (Mao Zedong) killed way more but you dont say a word now do you? Tell me howcome you dont say anything bad about him? Or did you somehow forgot he kiled way more hmm? If were alredy on the subject of who killed more lets go and name the ones that acctualy killed more. And the funny thing is that dear Adolf liked his people while Mao Tse Tung ( Mao Zedong) could prevented the starvation of his.
Now please say something worth reading and does not have any ties with propaganda.
Last edited by SLO - 101 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Megadeath
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Megadeath » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:03 pm

SLO - 101 wrote:oh hai,

A littel birdy told me you wanted to question the regime of Adolf. Well now lets start. First and foremostly. If you have a smartphone you can forget about it. TV you can forget about it. Basicly anything conected to medicine, technology (space exploration/evriday items) and enginering would be about 40 to 60 years behind todays technology. Also the world would not be ruiend like it is today... Basicly WW2 was a important usher of new things that i have listed before. Like evry war is. War speeds up technology reasertch so goverments fund scientific reasertch in order to have a edge above someone else. It is happening today as well as it hapened 400 years ago and it also will in the future. Now that we gotten over the fact there would be no new shiney "tech" like there is today we can move to the second point.

What gives you the right to think Adolf was a bad man. He only wanted to unite Europe so it would be racialy pure, which is the contrary of todays Europe. He was a patriot who only wanted to secure the wellbeing of his poeple. The Jews at that time were rich and powerfull in a dire economical crysis. It hit USA aswell as the rest of the world (black Tueseday of 1929). So who to blame? The poor Germans or the rich jews who somehow own nearly every store. Well ill let you to think of that. Basicly Adolf used a well chosen scapegoat to build his support on and because it was so sucsesfull he gained alot of suport partialy because it was true. Also Adolf was the person Germany needed. He opened new jobs and gave hope to the Germans witch had just about enough of paying theyr WW1 debts to France.

If it wasnt for Churchill, USA (witch at that time i still liked) and France the world would be more peacefull we would acomplish mutch more because there would only be a few countryes on the planet. The less the competition the more they can develope (remembe Rome). And no the propaganda they teach you is false. It was only in 1942 at the Wansee conference that the fate of the jews was sealed and it was pritimutch only jews and gypsyes. Maby if he owned the globe he would use blacks as slaves and that is it pritimutch. Also Europe would have only 1 race which is white.

Now long story explained in a short version. Adolf was a patriot like no other. He wanted his poeple to not live under fear. And he did run his Germany very well. He did modernise it. It was the Allies that destroyed Germany and the Allies alone that were backstabers. First they treat the Soviets with no respect then when there is danger on the Allies they worship them and after the war they again attempt to treat them like shit.

So now that you know the backstory about it, American goverment should decide on what T-Shirts they should wear on theyr next Superbowl instead of trying to destory every other country that poses a threat to them. In this case it is Europe again and the weapon of destruction are immigrants. I seriously belive that even those few wiredoes who suport immigrants from Africa would want to have the maround if the EU suddenly declared that evry family household in EU haves to upkeep 1 immigrant family and give the myour money. Also there are 3 things that should be known here.1) is if you dont care or you are not affected about a certain subject why would you be horriefied about it, 2) If the hippie mentalit was in year 200 000 BC weed still be in the stone age, 3) Why interviene in something that doesnt affect you.

Also Adolf wass born in Braunau am Inn not Vienna.

tl:dr
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:What are the ethics of killing a baby? It’s a question that has not plagued mankind. It’s pretty much agreed upon that you don’t kill babies.

But what if you had a time machine and could set it to Austria in June of 1889? When Adolf Hitler — future architect of the Holocaust — was a wee babe. Would you kill a baby then? (Not a random baby in Vienna. Specifically Hitler.)

Interesting. And complicated because time travel will obviously fuck with causality. For any non-timetraveler around it would be a cruel crime. If a scifi story would begin like that, the result would even be more nightmarish then real horror was.

And baby hitler is totally innocent, he did not do the holocaust nor plans for it. At this point in time it is not hitlers fault he will become a mass-murdering dictator, but the fault of the surrounding people. I neither know psychology nor Hitler good enough to tell what specificaly made his mind spiral into his madness, but you could probably interrupt that process if you just know the details well enough (and not become a baby killer).

Or just give him a job as an artist, his paintings were not that bad, with some approval he probably wouldn't miss the genocides all that much.

And if killing then not the baby but during WWI, make it look like an accident.
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 am

I agree with Laika, if I only had that button, I'd probably press it.

But if we're going back in time, perhaps there is a more skilful way to prevent the current historical outcome. Could you find a way to avoid the post-Great War climate in Germany that led to the rise of fascism altogether? Probably not in a single action, I suppose.

Hitler's rise to power is one of the most interesting can of worms in history for sure.
UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:04 am

You realize that changing the tiniest of history will almost certainly mean you will not exist.
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:26 am

Why does this come into mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R6xCWcf_VU
SLO - 101
level1
level1

Postby SLO - 101 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:02 am

I bet if you would just changed the position of a rock 60 million years ago the world would be way different today, because maby a dinosaur triped over it and that seted off a chain of events.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 pm

SLO - 101 wrote:Why do you even care? Mao Tse tung (Mao Zedong) killed way more but you dont say a word now do you?

Why can't it be both things? Whenever someone mentions Hitler, do we also need to discuss Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao?

SLO - 101 wrote:Now please say something worth reading and does not have any ties with propaganda.

You first.

xander

Return to “General”