[Suggestion] Pot Plant *Edit* Potted Plant

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Laila
level1
level1

[Suggestion] Pot Plant *Edit* Potted Plant

Postby Laila » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 am

I would love a simple pot plant item to add a little something to offices, visitation, infirmary and the like.

Maybe even for cells for the well behaved.

p.s This is proof that at least one girl plays! Be grateful it isn't a request for throws and cushions.
Last edited by Laila on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: [Suggestion] Pot Plant

Postby RichieGrape » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Laila wrote:I would love a simple pot plant item to add a little something to offices, visitation, infirmary and the like.

p.s This is proof that at least one girl plays :p Be grateful it isn't a request for throws and cushions.

could work similar to hospital tycoon potted plants increase environment and also make nearby people healthier
henke37
level2
level2

Postby henke37 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:36 pm

You mean potted, not pot. But a pot plant would clearly be more interesting.
paule3000
level1
level1

Postby paule3000 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Yeah, potted plants would add a nice little something. Kind of like the tree, but for indoors.

Maybe some of the features to upgrade cells could also be interchangeable, like having a plant OR a window to gain an additional room grade level.
blackdwarf
level2
level2

Postby blackdwarf » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Not sure if this is true elsewhere, but here in the USA, pot is common slang for marijuana. Although things are changing, having a pot plant in your office is still against the law in many places in the US, while having a potted plant in your office is not. :wink:
Laila
level1
level1

Postby Laila » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:15 pm

lol Yes, indeed I meant Potted Plant. :) But agreed, pot plant could be more interesting. :wink:
Benmc70
level1
level1

Re: [Suggestion] Pot Plant *Edit* Potted Plant

Postby Benmc70 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Laila wrote:I would love a simple pot plant item to add a little something to offices, visitation, infirmary and the like.

p.s This is proof that at least one girl plays! Be grateful it isn't a request for throws and cushions.

There is a mod thr that : Various Modification Mod Pack (v1.2) that re adds plants in the game (item already in game but hidden if i remember correctly). But i would prefer that this could be available without any mod ...

Return to “Community Members”