General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Re: Endless Unbiased Official Top 25

Postby UNITEDAIR » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:18 am

I think I speak for all the Defcon community on the following:

Max the Master, please go royally fuck yourself. In what egocentric mindset are you so deeply nested
that you constantly feel the need to justify whatever claims to victory you have? A part of me refuses to believe this is genuine,
that you actually are just a troll. A great one too because you act like an annoying, insecure, narcissistic basement dweller who has never once though to
himself ' Gee, I wonder if these people care' Well, we don't care. At all. And as you read this I am sure your thinking of some disgusting humble-brag response to, in your mind, is an oh-so cleverly rebuttal to it. Save yourself the trouble, we don't want to hear it. You're a decent player Max, no one is questioning that, but you are far from the best, and your self serving attitude has cost you all respect as a player from the Defcon community.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:40 am

I actually have had quite nice conversations with max. So i think a lot of his bragging is just all in good fun.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:50 am

MAXtheMASTER wrote:Oh Vicious, how could I forget this fine victory? It turns out, every time we have faced off, I won.

http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52056

(cue excuses from Vicious "my fleet has a better and more aestethic angle/I have more silos left/my precision instant fighter moves were more accurate/I was Asia omg that is so difficult)

In FFA, I beat you.
In 3v3, I beat you.
We will face off in an epic 2v2.

And then you will taste the humiliation. Taaaaaaste the bitter pill. Of losing to MAX the MASTER.

(again)

Firstly, to answer your question about the Fued type Silos, I was around in game and on the forums way before you sooo what's your point? Secondly, it's funny you posted that FFA thread/screenshot because it gives a nice analysis from Sen. I could of won that but decided to not grab points and just go for you and not anyone else. Since I'm a 2v2/1v1 player I get stuck in that one opponent mindset so when I play FFA I usually just roast one person completely, so especially when I was in those games with you the 3v3 and FFA you got all my attention in both ..and got roasted by me in both lol but yes let's get the 2v2 going
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:52 am

DTNC Vicious wrote: but yes let's get the 2v2 going

Do you want help from your brother on the wall?
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 am

UNITEDAIR wrote:I think I speak for all the Defcon community on the following:

Max the Master, please go royally fuck yourself. In what egocentric mindset are you so deeply nested
that you constantly feel the need to justify whatever claims to victory you have? A part of me refuses to believe this is genuine,
that you actually are just a troll. A great one too because you act like an annoying, insecure, narcissistic basement dweller who has never once though to
himself ' Gee, I wonder if these people care' Well, we don't care. At all. And as you read this I am sure your thinking of some disgusting humble-brag response to, in your mind, is an oh-so cleverly rebuttal to it. Save yourself the trouble, we don't want to hear it. You're a decent player Max, no one is questioning that, but you are far from the best, and your self serving attitude has cost you all respect as a player from the Defcon community.

Simple solution, just don't bat an eye his way.
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I could of won that but decided to not grab points and just go for you and not anyone else.

Ummm, that would also be called "bad tactics" and "asking to lose". Interesting approach.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:14 am

MAXtheMASTER wrote:
I could of won that but decided to not grab points and just go for you and not anyone else.

Ummm, that would also be called "bad tactics" and "asking to lose". Interesting approach.

I have a penchant for beating your ass in-game
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:46 am

Well...didn't work out, now did it? :D
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:37 am

MAXtheMASTER wrote:Well...didn't work out, now did it? :D

Until you have done as many 1v1s/2v2s as me and won most of them I can't really take your talk serious since you primarily stick to FFA. Also yesterday you ran away from me and endless while you were waiting in your 2v2 server...what was the reason for that ?
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:58 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:
Also yesterday you ran away from me and endless while you were waiting in your 2v2 server...what was the reason for that ?

That is curious...
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:18 am

They afraid to play us brahhhhhhh
Ärstotzka
level2
level2

Postby Ärstotzka » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:11 am

DTNC Vicious wrote:They afraid to play us brahhhhhhh

But... but... SCREENSHOTS!
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:39 pm

That's curious, Vicious! I simply logged off, unaware that anyone had joined. My apologies. But given your poor track record so far in our showdowns, I think you are overestimating your own importance here. I have nothing to prove - and it must be said that I have no doubts that Endless would beat me in most 2v2s, him being a far superior player.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Overestimating my own importance? Funny coming from someone who thinks they are truly better or the "best" ......
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 pm

But you see Vicious, we have already met in 2v2, a few days ago - and my team won. So both in FFA, 3v3 and in 2v2 - I beat you.

The fact that you were unaware that it was me you were playing, only adds to the fun.

(cue protests: "You lost your fleet! It doesn't count!")

Return to “General”