Gangs & "follow/unfollow prisioner"

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Dreamweaver357
level1
level1

Gangs & "follow/unfollow prisioner"

Postby Dreamweaver357 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:21 pm

I remember reading somewhere that one day "Gangs" would be a thing. Like prisioners working together or spending time together.
Will this still be implemented at some point? Will CIs be able to provide info on which are the gangs, their names and members? (and what are they currently up to?)

Also, something that I recall from Rollercoaster Tycoon that would be pretty interesting in PA is that "follow" tool that they had there. If you could just keep tabs on a specific prisoner and use him as "sample", that would be great (somewhere to locate him and check his stats multiple times a day, see how the regime is treating him, etc..).

These are some thoughts I constantly have while playing, perhaps the community has the same? : )
Shadenfreude
level0

Re: Gangs & "follow/unfollow prisioner"

Postby Shadenfreude » Fri May 01, 2015 12:52 pm

i also would like to see gangs implemented....

or at least prisoners working together to form more complicated escape plans... organised riots or burning or power stations for example...
Citizen
level2
level2

Postby Citizen » Fri May 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Prisoner AI needs some beefing up as well.
daniboy9992
level0

Postby daniboy9992 » Sun May 10, 2015 9:34 am

yeah it would be really cool to see gang v gang fights
metalbunny
level1
level1

Postby metalbunny » Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Maybe when the current issues with performance and inefficient pathing are fixed, gangs can be implemented. The thing with having a bunch of prisoners doing anything as a gang is that it'd require a lot of work for the AI to coordinate what they do. Otherwise you just end up with gangs being a concept, but in reality they don't act much different than they do now.

Return to “Community Members”