Prison Architect 2?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

h1z1mongoose
level0

Prison Architect 2?

Postby h1z1mongoose » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm

I bought this game in December 2014. Since then, I've logged almost 100 hours of game play. It's a solid start to what could've been a "real" Triple-A title, and not based on a developer's budget and promotion.

I hope that the developers at Introversion do some heavy research on modern prison architecture, construction, and prison layout before designing a sequel - which I hope to see in less than three years.

Prison Architect is entertaining and fun, and offers an appropriately modest level of challenge. Prison Architect would be the spawn, if The Settlers 3 copulated with The Sims (the original). If this game were more challenging, it wouldn't be as fun to play. However, there are also many features that could've greatly improved the game. Introversion has a good start at what could be a perfect gaming experience. I hope we see Prison Architect 2 in the near future!

Good work and good luck!

mongoose.
lugaru
level3
level3

Re: Prison Architect 2?

Postby lugaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 pm

It would be a long time from now but yeah, I do hope to see more games from IV. First they are gonna finish it, then modders will probably go berzerk and incorporate all kinds of cool stuff, then IV will continue to support it which MIGHT mean new features but for sure more bug fixes.

That said I'm looking forward to any game they put out after this.
Zombi3HeroBrin3
level1
level1

Postby Zombi3HeroBrin3 » Sun May 10, 2015 12:50 am

ITS IN ALPHA THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY WOULD THEY MAKE ANOTHER ALREADY!!!!
metalbunny
level1
level1

Postby metalbunny » Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 am

h1z1mongoose wrote:....

However, there are also many features that could've greatly improved the game.

Like what?

Also it's taken years to get this far. Thinking about a sequel is a bit premature. Once the current game is ironed out and released there is plenty of space to expand on it rather than making a whole new game.

Return to “Community Members”