***DTNC Vicious Real Active Player List***

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

***DTNC Vicious Real Active Player List***

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:06 am

A forewarning....plz don't get butthurt over this list.
My definition of a active player is someone who plays daily/weekly at most not monthly. :)
My list will change as I see it, also it will change if a ranked player challenges another ranked player and beats that person in a 1v1 2 outta 3. That's how my list will work for now.

If you feel a need for validation please comment below :)
I have no qualms with anyone so I believe this a pretty non biased list.

** I am not on the list, I know no need to remind me. :)**
List

****MOR/Mojo/Eral***** Will be back on list after they get off the rust ;)

#1- Baton
#2- Laika
#3- ???
#4- Endless
#5- Kud
#6 - Arst
#7- Rad Poison
#8- Megadeath
#9- OCP
#10- NOCFS
#11- LHH
#13- UA
#14- Freezer
#15- zTangy
#16 - Beni
#17- XB-70
#18- Taylor Swift
#19 - Naens
#20 - Sony
#21- Lion Roars
#22 -
#23 -
#23-
#24 -
#25-
Endless
level5
level5

Re: ***DTNC Vicious Real Active Player List***

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:56 pm

No offense to you or the guys on this list, but if you think Kud is better than Baton and Legendary, and Stealth is better than CZA, Myself, Warclown, and Edward, then you have lost your mind or you are out of touch with today's players. I think 100% of people reading this will agree.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm

It's also based off activeness level , and I've talked to most of these players about their spot. Like it says in my post you can challenge someone for their spot, keeps it interesting I think. With my good bud Edward yes he's great just doesn't play enough to be considered active, same with Alabama Hammer. Also I don't have myself on the list so i thought it was a pretty non bias good list tbh. I'm on Defcon everyday also so I'm def not out of touch, everyone on that list can backup that :)
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:It's also based off activeness level , and I've talked to most of these players about their spot. Like it says in my post you can challenge someone for their spot, keeps it interesting I think. With my good bud Edward yes he's great just doesn't play enough to be considered active, same with Alabama Hammer. Also I don't have myself on the list so i thought it was a pretty non bias good list tbh. I'm on Defcon everyday also so I'm def not out of touch, everyone on that list can backup that :)

So if a noob is active 24/7 and never leaves, does that put him on your list? Activity should not be a category when basing ranking, unless you are doing a list just on how often players are available.
Rad Poison
level2
level2

Postby Rad Poison » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:07 pm

UNITEDAIR
level2
level2

Postby UNITEDAIR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 pm

DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Endless wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:It's also based off activeness level , and I've talked to most of these players about their spot. Like it says in my post you can challenge someone for their spot, keeps it interesting I think. With my good bud Edward yes he's great just doesn't play enough to be considered active, same with Alabama Hammer. Also I don't have myself on the list so i thought it was a pretty non bias good list tbh. I'm on Defcon everyday also so I'm def not out of touch, everyone on that list can backup that :)

So if a noob is active 24/7 and never leaves, does that put him on your list? Activity should not be a category when basing ranking, unless you are doing a list just on how often players are available.

No, a noob would not make this list. This list is comprised of the best most active players currently, if someone's activity drops off they will be removed, or if a player on the list is constantly beating another player their spot will move up. There is a good amount of not so good active players who I have left off the list.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:
Endless wrote:

No, a noob would not make this list. This list is comprised of the best most active players currently, if someone's activity drops off they will be removed, or if a player on the list is constantly beating another player their spot will move up. There is a good amount of not so good active players who I have left off the list.

So then it's by skill then? Then there is no way Kud should be #1. There's no way stealth is top 15. There's no way Edward is not at least in the top 7, since he is better than me. This whole list is jacked up.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Like I said Ed isn't on enough so thats why you are on the list and not him. Who do you think should be #1 then for active players?

If you can find me other players who are better and active as these people on the list let me know. I've checked the database for most of these players so I know how much they play, I also know who doesn't really play hence why some are left off this list.

Edit: You still have Max and Abu above me on your list soooo yeah
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Like I said Ed isn't on enough so thats why you are on the list and not him. Who do you think should be #1 then for active players?

If you can find me other players who are better and active as these people on the list let me know. I've checked the database for most of these players so I know how much they play, I also know who doesn't really play hence why some are left off this list.

Ok. If Ed is still active, he should be higher on the list. He is active. You can't say someone isn't as good as someone else because he only plays twice a week where as rad poison plays 4 times a week. Your logic isn't sound. Going by the people on your list, this is how i would rank them:

1. Baton
2. Legendary (who is mrmot)
3. Cumiro
4. CZA
5. Edward
6. Endless
7. Kudayta
8. Warclown
9. Coke
10. LHH
11. Rad Poison
12. Stealth
13. Zochin

I don't know enough about the rest to rank them.
Last edited by Endless on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:

Because they are better than you?
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Endless wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:

how do you expect me to take your serious when you say dumb shit like that?

If I remember correctly I beat your ass as russia when you were asia in a 2v2 a lil while back, I wasn't gunna bring that up but since we really going full dipshit here I might as well. We can go through countless other pointless shit if you would like to also. Disrespecting me like that c'mon man, if you really think they are better you should go uninstall right now.

As for Legendary as Mr.Mot I don't see how thats possible at all, ones in US and the other isn't. That case is closed.

EDIT: For the sanctity and sake of this forum, lets not turn this thread into a dick measuring contest or a troll fest of dumb remarks with no evidence to back up any claims.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:53 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:
Endless wrote:
DTNC Vicious wrote:

how do you expect me to take your serious when you say dumb shit like that?

If I remember correctly I beat your ass as russia when you were asia in a 2v2 a lil while back, I wasn't gunna bring that up but since we really going full dipshit here I might as well. We can go through countless other pointless shit if you would like to also. Disrespecting me like that c'mon man, if you really think they are better you should go uninstall right now.

EDIT: For the sanctity and sake of this forum, lets not turn this thread into a dick measuring contest or a troll fest of dumb remarks with no evidence to back up any claims.

When did this happen? Recording? I have no recollection of you "beating my ass" ever. We had a good game but if I remember correctly, we spanked you in the pac, and you left the rest of your fleet in the artic. I believe Hammer was my ally. I'd really love to see this recording of you beating my ass though.

I do think Max and Abu are better than you. I've watched their games and yours, and simply put, they both have better skills than you. Anyone who has put forth the effort that I have of watching games and making my list would agree with that completely. So just because you don't agree with what I post, doesn't mean you get to question my intelligence and effort.

Also, my dick is bigger than yours anyways. I can piss further too.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:11 pm

2. Legendary (who is mrmot)

Wrong.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Baton101 wrote:2. Legendary (who is mrmot)

Wrong.

its a joke.

Return to “General”