Stopped building foundations!!!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

MonsterMash
level0

Stopped building foundations!!!

Postby MonsterMash » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:06 am

So i started a new cell block and the builders stop building the pipes and a few walls. figured i'd leave it for the time being and moved onto a new cell block foundation. they builders built every thing but it didn't finish.i thought i'd just start a new prison, but, it happened again. I used Brick foundation for both spots. is it a bug or am i missing a requirement?
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: Stopped building foundations!!!

Postby RichieGrape » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:29 am

i'm assuming this is due to having too small of a storage area combined with a small deliveries zone...hard to judge though without screenshots or a prison save to download
MonsterMash
level0

Postby MonsterMash » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:04 am

Image - I have a large Garbage pile at mid right to top right of my map and a storage at mid right to bottotm right (behind road). also exports just next to my prison.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Postby RichieGrape » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:10 am

MonsterMash wrote:Image - I have a large Garbage pile at mid right to top right of my map and a storage at mid right to bottotm right (behind road). also exports just next to my prison.

read the red writing inside the building you are trying to build...it tells you exactly what is wrong...building needs a door to complete the build
MonsterMash
level0

Postby MonsterMash » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:28 am

oh xD thought you had to wait untill it was built to designate a door :')
Korot
level1
level1

Postby Korot » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Nope, you can place any object inside a foundation that is being build. You can't place any walls or floors however.

Return to “Community Members”