how can i check the status of a suggestion?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Firefitter
level1
level1

how can i check the status of a suggestion?

Postby Firefitter » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

I know its been asked about before. I just wanted to check the status of it.

I want to check on the possibility of being able to put two inmates to a cell.

I dont know what to search for in the search box. Everything that ive tried has no results.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
5hifty
level4
level4

Re: how can i check the status of a suggestion?

Postby 5hifty » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Steam workshop has mods that will do this
blipadouzi
level4
level4

Postby blipadouzi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm

There is no way to find a "status" of a suggestion. We the players make suggestions, which get discussed and debated. Then the devs pick the ones they like and implement them.

There are pretty much 3 types of "statuses" if you will.
Approved... which if a suggestion has been approved, we will not know until it has been implemented, the devs like to keep new features a surprise.
Rejected... if a suggestion is reject, then the devs will make it very clear in a blog post, an Alpha video, or somewhere there is a lot of visibility. Multiplayer is a perfect example of this, the devs have made it very clear on several occasions that MP will never ever happen.
Under consideration... This is something in between the other 2. Mostly if a suggestion is here, they will look at it more closely at a later date when more pressing things have been finished and implemented. They'll also try to wait to see all the pros and cons the community has to say on the idea.

So ultimately, if you want to know where the devs stand on an idea... you'll just have to wait till it's implemented :P
Firefitter
level1
level1

Postby Firefitter » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:00 am

blipadouzi wrote:There is no way to find a "status" of a suggestion. We the players make suggestions, which get discussed and debated. Then the devs pick the ones they like and implement them.

There are pretty much 3 types of "statuses" if you will.
Approved... which if a suggestion has been approved, we will not know until it has been implemented, the devs like to keep new features a surprise.
Rejected... if a suggestion is reject, then the devs will make it very clear in a blog post, an Alpha video, or somewhere there is a lot of visibility. Multiplayer is a perfect example of this, the devs have made it very clear on several occasions that MP will never ever happen.
Under consideration... This is something in between the other 2. Mostly if a suggestion is here, they will look at it more closely at a later date when more pressing things have been finished and implemented. They'll also try to wait to see all the pros and cons the community has to say on the idea.

So ultimately, if you want to know where the devs stand on an idea... you'll just have to wait till it's implemented :P

Thanks man.. i hope it makes it into the game.. Its only realistic..

Thanks for the clarification..

Fitter

Return to “Community Members”