Regime view

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Haz
level0

Regime view

Postby Haz » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Can we get this full screen so all the different regimes can be viewed at once? It's annoying having to flick left and right between the pages to compare them and seems unnecessary when the regime window is taking up about 2/5 of the screen. At least let me drag it wider so I can fit them all in if I want to.

Also under the clock, when the regime is not the same as normal it shows the different category, but then if they do the same as normal for the current time it hides it. If the regime is different from normal at all it should always show it separately under the clock
Gangrene
level1
level1

Re: Regime view

Postby Gangrene » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:50 pm

I think that could be redesigned. I image that might happen in the beta when they are cleaning things up.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of showing each separate routine when they are all the same. That seems redundant and a waste of space.
5hifty
level4
level4

Postby 5hifty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:10 am

I think they should show the different routines when they are the same, but just in the same bar. Just put a diagonal line through the middle (or split it into 3rds if there are 3 the same) with the different colors of the security levels..
Gangrene
level1
level1

Postby Gangrene » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:06 pm

I find that agreeable shifty.

Return to “Community Members”