(Suggestion) Name In The Game

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

mousering
level0

(Suggestion) Name In The Game

Postby mousering » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:10 pm

I Suggest that you change it so that The "Name in The Game" is a DLC and is also in a separate game package instead of only in a separate game package. I already own Prison Architect and I love the game. I would very much like to own the "Name in The Game" but I do not want to buy a separate game package. If you made the "Name in The Game" a DLC I would most certainly purchase it and give you more money. I know that myself and multiple other players would agree and I would suggest looking into this as you would make more profits.

Sincerely, a Concerned Player.
xander
level5
level5

Re: (Suggestion) Name In The Game

Postby xander » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

You do know that you can upgrade to a higher tier without repurchasing the game, right?

xander
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:45 am

On Steam (assuming you use Steam instead of the DRM-free version) there is a Name in the Game DLC that upgrades any tier of the game you have purchased to include a Name in the Game key you can redeem on the activation site.
mousering
level0

Postby mousering » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I am aware of this tier upgrade but it also comes with two other game modes. Not only Name in The Game.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:52 am

mousering wrote:I am aware of this tier upgrade but it also comes with two other game modes. Not only Name in The Game.

The name-in-game pack costs what it costs. The other bits are just a bonus which you are free to ignore.

xander
mousering
level0

Postby mousering » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 am

Thank you for clearing this up for me. I only wish that name-in-game could be sold by itself for a reduced price and the same with the other two bonus items that come with the DLC.
lugaru
level3
level3

Postby lugaru » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm hoping they open up 'face in the game' again, I love unique prisoners and I could maaaaybe posssibly justify it, but I'm sure a few new people would.
balfro
level2
level2

Postby balfro » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 am

lugaru wrote:I'm hoping they open up 'face in the game' again, I love unique prisoners and I could maaaaybe posssibly justify it, but I'm sure a few new people would.

Well. It´s still possable to get it. I got it for free. (THANKS TIMELAPSE FACEBOOK GAME!) And that happened really recently. But the guy that takes care of the face making can´t deal with all the orders if they opened it again. I think my face has not been made. And yes that was just about a month or 2 ago. But still. You know what i mean.

Return to “Community Members”