[Bug] CCTV Monitors Alpha 25

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

neale1993
level1
level1

[Bug] CCTV Monitors Alpha 25

Postby neale1993 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Is anyone else having issues with the CCTV monitors in Alpha 25?

Reloaded a prison made in alpha 24, and for some reason the CCTV monitor was unmanned. Tried dismantling the monitor and replacing it but still no luck. Guards will not man the station.

Door control stations seem to still be working fine?
mazetar
level2
level2

Re: [Bug] CCTV Monitors Alpha 25

Postby mazetar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:57 pm

does these issues also occur on maps created in Alpha-25?
or is ut just when loading maps from older veraions?
Robert
level2
level2

Postby Robert » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:49 pm

I just loaded my A-24 prison up and my monitors are manned.

Edit: Spelling :/
Last edited by Robert on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Postby RichieGrape » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 pm

neale1993 wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the CCTV monitors in Alpha 25?

Reloaded a prison made in alpha 24, and for some reason the CCTV monitor was unmanned. Tried dismantling the monitor and replacing it but still no luck. Guards will not man the station.

i noticed 2 things with this
  • First cctv monitors, door controllers, and door servos no longer work without a direct power source
  • Also guards seem to ignore a console that has no connections(haven't really tested this but i think this is what happened to me..once i made a connection a guard came running
neale1993
level1
level1

Postby neale1993 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:32 pm

RichieGrape wrote:
neale1993 wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the CCTV monitors in Alpha 25?

i noticed 2 things with this
  • First cctv monitors, door controllers, and door servos no longer work without a direct power source
  • Also guards seem to ignore a console that has no connections(haven't really tested this but i think this is what happened to me..once i made a connection a guard came running

Ive noticed the direct power source, that it has. Along with all the cameras. However, i am unable to get someone to man the CCTV monitor. I have had a look, and the CCTV monitor wont allow me to make any connections....

Also, have not had time to test in a new prison yet... This might fix it but havent had time to start a new prison.

Return to “Community Members”