Other forms of death sentence

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

hawk_za
level1
level1

Re: Other forms of death sentence

Postby hawk_za » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am

5hifty wrote:Actually the prisoners can choose his sentence from the ones available in his state. At least in the US anyway.

indeed one of the more enlightened country

so what you saying is give us the option of choosing how but not when but by doing that there is also going to be allot of people that would like to chose hanging but again it seems a bit like playing god for lack of a better expression
5hifty
level4
level4

Postby 5hifty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:06 pm

hawk_za wrote:indeed one of the more enlightened country

I'm not from the US. Pretty happy about that too.

All I'm saying is that is there is going to be death row, and way to execute prisoners in game, I would like a choice about how it is done. Maybe some pros and cons that go with each system. Maybe a tier system where I have access to simpler forms initially until I research better ways to get the job done. Maybe my 'state' allows 2 or 3 different methods and half way through the game some dick prisoner is going to request 'Fired into the sun' forcing me to provide a method to have this done at great expense. Maybe there would be 3 or 4 optional all with equal validity to account for personal preference. Maybe we use a system like in Escape from LA and just throw all prisoners with a death sentence into a big walled off area to live out their own sentences.
hawk_za
level1
level1

Postby hawk_za » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm

5hifty wrote:
hawk_za wrote:indeed one of the more enlightened country

I'm not from the US. Pretty happy about that too.

Neither am i (moot point) :?
but at least in the states the prisoner is allowed to choose his own death sentence unlike some other country's not to mention other things i am by no way endorsing the the usa over other countrys

All I'm saying is that is there is going to be death row, and way to execute prisoners in game, I would like a choice about how it is done. Maybe some pros and cons that go with each system. Maybe a tier system where I have access to simpler forms initially until I research better ways to get the job done. Maybe my 'state' allows 2 or 3 different methods and half way through the game some dick prisoner is going to request 'Fired into the sun' forcing me to provide a method to have this done at great expense. Maybe there would be 3 or 4 optional all with equal validity to account for personal preference. Maybe we use a system like in Escape from LA and just throw all prisoners with a death sentence into a big walled off area to live out their own sentences.

so to understand you, if you build an electric chair you'll only get prisoners that have been condemned by electric chair :)

ps and if you build a L.I room then you get both
zetathix
level1
level1

Postby zetathix » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 pm

About the state, anything which outside your map is the state, no matter where they are. If the state is not present, so where the soldiers, riot polices, medics come from? And the state should be the one which permitted you to build any prison.

I don't think the death sentence is bad (or I'm a sadistic. (joking for sure.)), IMHO this is simulation game, modders maybe want to make some of the historical prison which maybe fun. Just don't think about present or future.

I really want to make some of my country historical jails which have a lot of way to death sentences, such as let them locked inside a large wicker ball and let an elephant kicking around until they die. (But I don't think this one can happen because who will put an elephant into the game...) Or just beat them, burn them.

Exile is too sweet for someone.

Maybe IV will let us choose the way to execute before map is start, just like FoW or continuous intakes.

I apologize for any of my English error.
Last edited by zetathix on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Last edited by acegamer08 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
zetathix
level1
level1

Postby zetathix » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Around 200 years ago. :roll:

But that's just an idea for modding only. Some kind of medieval or dark age prison. Very old fashion death sentence. The way I wrote is one in 21 ways. (edit: those sentences are for national threats.)

I can remember the first one by how creepy they are, which is "Punch at the head and open the skull, put a big red-burned charcoal in the brain and let brain boiling." :( :shock: :(

Back to the topic, I agree with adding more of the sentences. Toxic/sleeping injection and death shot.

Return to “Community Members”