Queenofhearts

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Queenofhearts

Postby Mr.Cows » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 pm

I didnt think anything of him before I saw the computer pics he posted (also i havent seen him play). I remember F.Y having an old laptop with broken monitor and I also remember that somewhere back in the first part of 2013 he also built a new rig. Im not saying its FY but suddenly comes some random guy that says he has been practicing
under alias and no one has noticed him. I dont actually even know how good he is but I think this here gives something to think about.
Endless
level5
level5

Re: Queenofhearts

Postby Endless » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 pm

He isnt very good.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 pm

He is really decent. Played him ru asia he had 2mil alive me 1mil.
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 pm

:lol:

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Oscar Wilde
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Their writing style is rather like M0TH, although a lot of things don't make sense with that accusation. Just thought of throwing that out there.

Also, most convincingly: there are a couple of trollish aspects to queenofhearts. See if you can find them ;)
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 am

hmmm, well I have been reading the forums for a while but as I could'nt play very good i havent felt the need to speak up. Truth is I have been a bit "scared" too what with all of the attitude on here! Now I know why, I live in Queens (NYC) but this forum is edgier than a walk in the projects. If you are referring to my avatar well I thought for ages to come up with something edgy and I figured that calling myself the "queen of hearts" with a pic of a NYC leather man would be funny. Never heard of irony in the UK??
So I am a troll for having a sense of humor now?
Next you will be saying i am conflict europe, or dantes inferno right?

Well in that case: they must all be the same person and i am impersonating them all!

:D
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:58 am

queenofhearts wrote:hmmm, well I have been reading the forums for a while but as I could'nt play very good i havent felt the need to speak up. Truth is I have been a bit "scared" too what with all of the attitude on here! Now I know why, I live in Queens (NYC) but this forum is edgier than a walk in the projects. If you are referring to my avatar well I thought for ages to come up with something edgy and I figured that calling myself the "queen of hearts" with a pic of a NYC leather man would be funny. Never heard of irony in the UK??
So I am a troll for having a sense of humor now?
Next you will be saying i am conflict europe, or dantes inferno right?

Well in that case: they must all be the same person and i am impersonating them all!

:D

Nice your cool with me and are about to take the step from what I hear and read to league maybe :) I have a question do you watch recordings at all?
queenofhearts
level1
level1

Postby queenofhearts » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 am

well suppose it is a game about cold war paranoia.. I think colytic is hazing me.

I only play 1v1 but will try some 2v2 games on my next day off work. I do watch the odd recording to learn all your secrets!
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 pm

queenofhearts wrote:well suppose it is a game about cold war paranoia.. I think colytic is hazing me.

I only play 1v1 but will try some 2v2 games on my next day off work. I do watch the odd recording to learn all your secrets!

Apologies. I don't mean to seem imposing. Just good natured curiosity!

Return to “General”