Rubble stuck in Jail Doorway (Alpha 17)

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Gunz256
level0

Rubble stuck in Jail Doorway (Alpha 17)

Postby Gunz256 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi all,

Been around here since Alpha 2 and its my first time posting here, however, I have been reading quite a few threads here since I purchased the game and yes this is an edited save for my own experimental purposes. Anyway, to the point, I do apologize if this has been posted before and I am likely going to get some flak for posting this from certain members here but I just wanted to see if anyone else had a work around for this and if not I would go a head and report this in the bug tracker if it hasn't been already.

Anyway, as you can see with the attached picture, my cell block suffers from rubble being stuck within the doorway and therefore the door cannot close, I have attempted to dismantle the door and see if my builders go clean it up and that did not work. It occurred after I replaced the original brick foundations with the smooth concrete.

gmyx
level1
level1

Re: Rubble stuck in Jail Doorway (Alpha 17)

Postby gmyx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Did you use the clone tool? Looks like you might need to edit out the rubble from the save file.
Gunz256
level0

Postby Gunz256 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:24 pm

gmyx wrote:Did you use the clone tool? Looks like you might need to edit out the rubble from the save file.

I did in fact use the clone tool, didn't think it would copy the rubble haha, how would I go about editing it in my save file?
gmyx
level1
level1

Postby gmyx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Gunz256 wrote:
gmyx wrote:Did you use the clone tool? Looks like you might need to edit out the rubble from the save file.

I did in fact use the clone tool, didn't think it would copy the rubble haha, how would I go about editing it in my save file?

open the .prison file with a text editor. Search for rubble (I think) and delete the object. Make a copy in case if fubars.

Return to “Community Members”