Current Suggestions Compilation List

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Meeeps
level3
level3

Re: Current Suggestions Compilation List

Postby Meeeps » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 pm

new page might be a reason to repeat, this is no thread to add new suggestions, all suggestions here might be ignored. check the "how to post suggestion" thread please.
PC-2011
level0

Postby PC-2011 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 am

May I suggest multi monitor support maybe you have the clipboard on one monitor and the regular screen on your main monitor? Not many games support more then one so being able to use a few would set the game apart.
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Please unstick this thread and add a link to the wiki page on the "how to post a suggestion" thread.
crash665
level0

Postby crash665 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 pm

To whomever suggested alphabetizing the objects list - God bless you.
Selis
level1
level1

Postby Selis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:22 am

Maybe a move command, to move objects around rather than having to dismantle them first and then build them somewhere else.
teeejay
level0

Postby teeejay » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 pm

And finally fix the issue with saving the game. I cannot save, because of my username in Windows, which includes non-english characters.
kcbosco
level0

Postby kcbosco » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay,so here is my idea. Obviously it wouldn't be possible at the moment. but this would be really cool if you could make it work. The game is currently 2D. Keep it that way. i like it! But when and if you implement multiple floors then make it able to zoom into the building and see it as a 3D game play. Then you scroll out of the building and it goes back to 2D. If this was able to work, i feel it would greatly expand the purchasing amounts and looks of the overall game!
kcbosco
level0

Postby kcbosco » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Also the ability to change staff wages, but the lower, the quicker they become tired, and the higher the faster they move and slower they become tired
stoney
level0

Postby stoney » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:07 pm

I´ve just played this game for a little bit and have yet to dive more into it, but is it possible to make doors open automatically? It´s a bit tedious to see your workers getting stuck inside a jail door. Also, let us hide the "TO DO" List and move objects.

More suggestions upcoming as soon as I´ve played more. :)
the Duke of Awesomia
level0

Postby the Duke of Awesomia » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Not on the list but there's a lot of suggestions for it - a chapel for the chaplain to work in.
FullM3talOutlaw
level0

Postby FullM3talOutlaw » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:30 am

so here it is i find the most enjoyable part of prison architect (as the game name suggests) is actually building and planning the prison and the way it works, SO on that not forgive me if im wrong but i think it would benefit in the planning stages if you could label the buildings in the planning phase, i feel this would be a massive contribution so you can build a schematic of your prison and take a step back to see where you have placed everything and then maybe think "well maybe if i swapped the holding cells with the kitchen that would workout better"

any commend on this?

also i noticed that the way we dismantle of bulldoze is a bit painful, so maybe have a *click and drag* option to dismantle multiple objects like the trees

food for thought

dan.
Selis
level1
level1

Postby Selis » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 am

teeejay wrote:And finally fix the issue with saving the game. I cannot save, because of my username in Windows, which includes non-english characters.

We should be able to choose where we want to save anyway, I find these games that automatically save in some stupid USER directory to be quite toxic to begin with.
fecalmatter
level0

Postby fecalmatter » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:58 pm

FullM3talOutlaw wrote:so here it is i find the most enjoyable part of prison architect (as the game name suggests) is actually building and planning the prison and the way it works, SO on that not forgive me if im wrong but i think it would benefit in the planning stages if you could label the buildings in the planning phase, i feel this would be a massive contribution so you can build a schematic of your prison and take a step back to see where you have placed everything and then maybe think "well maybe if i swapped the holding cells with the kitchen that would workout better"

any commend on this?

also i noticed that the way we dismantle of bulldoze is a bit painful, so maybe have a *click and drag* option to dismantle multiple objects like the trees

food for thought

dan.

This!

It would be very useful. I looked through what i can see of some available info for modding, but i cant seem to find what i need.
I am no way experienced in modding, but for those out there that are, this would be great. Would be even better if it was included in base game
planettop92
level2
level2

Postby planettop92 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 pm

I have a suggestion, how about we pay more attention to Meeeps:
Meeeps wrote:new page might be a reason to repeat, this is no thread to add new suggestions, all suggestions here might be ignored. check the "how to post suggestion" thread please.

Meeeps wrote:Please unstick this thread and add a link to the wiki page on the "how to post a suggestion" thread.
Wayno717
level0

Postby Wayno717 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Dont know if this was suggested or not but the ability for 1 gard to control all doors so that janitors or workmen don't pile up on a door waiting for it to be opend

Return to “Community Members”