level4
level4

Re: Blackbeard you alive? :)

Postby Blackbeard » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Baton101 wrote:Is this ragequit? :)

http://s22.postimg.org/hrd6z6mcg/screen ... _16_02.jpg

we waited at least 20/30 mins...

Yes, Sorry. I've uninstalled.

I put dinner on to cook before playing, and was so engrossed in the game, I totally forgot about it, and almost burnt down the kitchen as a result.

I flicked the router switch so at least my CPU would launch nukes and maybe help out with the score. I feel bad that you wasted your time waiting for me.

I don't think I should play again, as the long games were already having an impact on my personal life, and I didn't have a strong enough will to not play when I didn't really have the time.

I would like to apologize to Sven, who would've been a great 2v2 partner, and Cocaine and all who are involved in the tourney, as I cannot play again, knowing that more important things need to be attended to in my life.

If I could utter one final word that sums up my feelings about this entire situation, it would be: FECK!!! :mrgreen:
sven laden
level0

Postby sven laden » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

wow ! im sry for u blacky apologize accepted for me will try to find an other teammate if accepted by others ;) wish you GL HF in real life !!! blessing
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:20 am

Blackbeard wrote:I don't think I should play again, as the long games were already having an impact on my personal life, and I didn't have a strong enough will to not play when I didn't really have the time.

I would like to apologize to Sven, who would've been a great 2v2 partner, and Cocaine and all who are involved in the tourney, as I cannot play again, knowing that more important things need to be attended to in my life.

That's some next-level trolling, Blacky. Good luck with life.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Blackbeard wrote:

I put dinner on to cook before playing, and was so engrossed in the game, I totally forgot about it, and almost burnt down the kitchen as a result.

:(
I found a saving grace for that particular problem: Eggtimer.
jon
level4
level4

Postby jon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 am

Blackbeard wrote:

I flicked the router switch so at least my CPU would launch nukes and maybe help out with the score. I feel bad that you wasted your time waiting for me.

I don't think I should play again, as the long games were already having an impact on my personal life, and I didn't have a strong enough will to not play when I didn't really have the time.

If I could utter one final word that sums up my feelings about this entire situation, it would be: FECK!!! :mrgreen:

Magnificent post, full of drama and emotion! If you think the games were bad, wait till you hit 4 hour tournament bor! Glad to have a brief blacky renaissance (I think your golden years were before I started playing).

Jon
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 am

I'll certainly miss those "epic 3v3's" as Coke calls them. Now if only they could be condensed into 45 minutes or so... :lol:
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 am

Blackbeard wrote:I'll certainly miss those "epic 3v3's" as Coke calls them. Now if only they could be condensed into 45 minutes or so... :lol:

:)

Return to “General”