Current Suggestions Compilation List

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

xenmate
level0

Re: Current Suggestions Compilation List

Postby xenmate » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorry if this has been suggested before but I haven't seen it anywhere...

I bought the game last week and have played for about 30 hours. On my third prison I've pretty much built a foolproof and profitable prison with the only real obstacle to progress being having to wait for money to come in from the workshop, but otherwise everything is working completely fine and I don't even reach one exclamation mark anymore despite not having enough cells for anyone and having 7 hours of work in the regime. I have just bought new land and am about to expand the prison but it struck me as I started doing this that I was actually getting a bit bored and that there was no real challenge any more. I understand some people like to refine their prisons, and strive to build huge constructions, but I'm not really into that kind of dick measuring contest myself ( OK, I am a bit, but not that much)...

Anyways, and this is something that could be tied into the end goal idea, I was thinking it would be interesting to have the prison linked to a major city, and that events happening in the city affect the prison in some way. A strike may cut supplies for a day or two, a power cut could cut all power for X hours, a riot could mean the prison having no choice but to house 100 new prisoners in 2 days... challenges of increasing degrees of difficulty to keep the game interesting and put pressure on you as an architect and prison administrator.

So yeah, that was the thought that I had last night.
Monsterbeard
level0

Postby Monsterbeard » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Meeeps wrote:
I guess, it is stated multiple times, do not suggest new ideas here, this list (and now the list on the wiki is meant to check before you post a new thread with a new suggestion, one thread per suggestion, please do also add the suggestion to the list on the wiki.

devwiki.introversion.co.uk/pa/index.php/Suggestions

To clarify, should we be posting our suggestions both in the developer forum (in separate threads!) AND to the wiki?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Monsterbeard wrote:To clarify, should we be posting our suggestions both in the developer forum (in separate threads!) AND to the wiki?

I suspect that Meeeps would prefer that you do both. Personally, I don't really see the point of posting suggestions to the wiki.

In terms of having an impact on the development of the game, I know that the developers read the forum, but I do not know whether or not they read the wiki, or any particular page on the wiki (say, the suggestions page). From that point of view, if all you want to do is give your idea to Chris, then the forum is the only place where you can be sure that it will be read. In terms of community feedback, the wiki is similarly useless. On the forum, you can discuss your idea with other forum members, get feedback, and perhaps improve the idea. Forums are made for discussion, whereas wikis are not. So if you are interested in discussion, the forum is the right place to post.

As I see it, the main advantage of the wiki article is that can, in principle, present a complete list of the suggestions that have been made. This is a helpful reference. However, I am not sure that it will get to any of the audiences that need it. Newbies are unlikely to go out of their way to read the wiki article (they often can't even be bothered to search the forums), and veteran forumites almost certainly have a kinds of mental list of the things that have been previously suggested, and can quickly recognize new ideas based upon their experience.

In summary, post suggestions to the forum, one idea per thread, and please search first. If you also feel like editing the wiki, you can help to keep the suggestions list up to date, but the ultimate value of that action is probably fairly small.

xander
Monsterbeard
level0

Postby Monsterbeard » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:27 pm

xander wrote:
In summary, post suggestions to the forum, one idea per thread, and please search first. If you also feel like editing the wiki, you can help to keep the suggestions list up to date, but the ultimate value of that action is probably fairly small.

xander

Thanks! I think I'll stick to the forums as I tend to agree with what you're saying.
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 am

The wiki list was simply meant to replace this compilation list and of course should not replace posting suggestion here. Wiki because it would allow multiple authors to contribute. The idea behind the compilation list was to help devs to find ideas easier and to help users to find existing suggestions. (with link to the forum)

Edit: the success of every thread in this forum or on bugtracker is fairly small since the game got so successful, someone can just wish you luck that the devs will find your post and like it. :-)

copy for search:

Code: Select all

Suggestions
From Prison Architect Wiki

Notice - The initial copy of these suggestions were taken from http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=18019
Legend Status    Description
Open    not released    Suggestions with the Open Status mean they were never implemented into the game, but can still be discussed by the community in the hopes that it will.
Released    in [[version here]].    Suggestions with the Released Status mean they're already in the game.
Partially    in [[version here]].    Suggestions with the Partially Status mean that some elements of the suggestion are in the game, while other parts are omitted. Parts omitted can still be discussed by the community.
Denied    will never release    Suggestions with the Denied Status mean that the suggestion was turned down by the developers themselves.
Contents

1 Prisoner Suggestions
        1.1 Reasons
    2 Staff Suggestions
    3 Building Suggestions
        3.1 Reasons
    4 Game Suggestions
    5 Object Suggestions
        5.1 Reasons
    6 Accessibility Suggestions
    7 Control Suggestions
        7.1 Reasons
    8 Foundation Suggestions
    9 Time Suggestions
    10 Introversion Suggestions

Prisoner Suggestions
Status    Suggestion    Notes
Open    not released    Last-searched timer on prisoners.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Bring high-profile prisoners into the prison. Gets extra cash, but has a bad influence on other prisoners.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Prisoners with special attributes. The Boxer - fighting, The Dictator - charismatic, The Magician - escaping.    Forum Post
Partially    in Alpha 11.    Prison sentences, so that eventually prisoners will be released (good behaviour reduces sentence length.)    Reason[1]
Open    not released    Isolation blocks. To keep at-risk prisoners separate from the rest of the population.    Forum Post
Partially    in Alpha 9.    Employment. Give prisoners jobs to do around the prison (hard labour, kitchen duty, work in the library etc.) to earn privileges.    Reason[2]
Open    not released    Prisoner 'types', that gives the prisoner some individuality and different characteristics. Gamblers, junkies, drug dealers, fixers etc.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Female prisoners. Be they in separate wings, separate prisons or mixed.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Some form of ranking. Better behaved prisoners have a better ranking and get given preferential treatment (nicer cells, more bacon etc.)    ~
Open    not released    Work towards rehabilitation for the prisoners. You get a bonus after x-days if they don't re-offend.    ~
Open    not released    Potential for food poisoning.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Regime shifts, to allow for things like showers and feeding to be done in groups rather than all at once (a bit like cell blocks).    Forum Post
Open    not released    Experience. Prisoners who spend longer in prison get experience and can cope better with situations & have a higher social standing. Eventually, a prisoner becomes institutionalized.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Prisoners go out scouting, and make maps of the prison in order to facilitate escape attempts.    ~
Open    not released    Dropping the soap in the showers.    ~
Open    not released    Prisoners who are extremely depressed commit suicide.    ~
Open    not released    Social interaction between prisoners and guards. Friendships with certain guards?    ~
Open    not released    Prisoners convicted of Computer Crimes can hack into your security and mess with doors and cameras etc.    ~
Open    not released    Snitches give you access to deeper prisoner information.    ~
Open    not released    Once a prisoner has showered / eaten, they should leave the room and have free-time.    ~
Open    not released    Sneaking into the kitchen for food (rather than just contraband.)    ~
Released    in Alpha 6.    More information regarding their background, what their crime was etc. Different crimes, different behaviour.    ~
Open    not released    Led into prison in a single file line, rather than individually.    ~
Open    not released    Prisoners clang cups against the railings / radiators to talk to one another or to cover up a commotion.    ~
Open    not released    Detailed prisoner stat sheet (no. times stabbed, total contraband, length of stay etc.)    Forum Post
Open    not released    Allow prisoners to sleep irrespective of their needs (an intelligent approach to what needs they can resolve in their current location.)    Forum Post
Open    not released    Roll call.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Ability to sleep anywhere, with reduced comfort and relaxation depending on them being in a bed / on a bench / on the floor.    ~
Open    not released    Lights influencing prisoner sleeping habits, finding it easier to sleep when it's dark.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Prisoner release themself from handcuffs after a certain time or bad status.    Forum Post
Reasons

↑ [1]: Prisoners can now serve their sentence and be released. However, good behaviour is not rewarded.

↑ [2]: Prisoners can now work in the prison once the player researches labour and assigns jobs. However, working does not give prisoners extra privileges.
Staff Suggestions
Open    not released    Change timers on staff members. Janitors should be quicker to hire than Doctors.    ~
Released    in Alpha 13.    Shake downs on prisoner cells, as well as entire cell blocks - perhaps during lock down prison guards go and clear the prison of contraband.    ~
Open    not released    Guard idle position. When a guard has finished his duties (i.e. search a prisoner) he returns to his station.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Give gardeners / janitors zones to work in, rather than all of them clumping together.    ~
Open    not released    Allow bribery and corruption to take place with the staff / inversely also have the option for particular staff members to be extra-vigilant to combat this.    ~
Open    not released    Reallocate jobs based on the worker's proximity to the task, rather than assigning it all at once to everybody regardless of position in prison.    ~
Open    not released    Speed up cleaning time for trays.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Option to hire different quality cooks in order to provide better / worse food for the prisoners.    ~
Open    not released    Pick the staff member you want to hire (like Theme Hospital), and each one has different skill levels.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Staff happiness levels, requiring you to give them nicer rooms or pay rises else they'll strike.    ~
Released    in Alpha 14.    Add dogs as 'staff', to help patrol an area, capture escaping criminals and do contraband searches.    ~
Released    in Alpha 15.    Staff rooms, so that staff members can rest and recuperate.    ~
Open    not released    Warden patrols through the prison, giving a boost to staff proficiency in his presence.    ~
Open    not released    Prison chaplains to be added.    ~
Open    not released    Reject prisoners who wait at Staff Only doors, or call a guard to dispose of them.    ~
Open    not released    Guards automatically relocate depending on the schedule of the prison.    ~
Open    not released    Actually use furniture in their offices.    ~
Open    not released    Cooks provide different food depending on time of day.    ~
Open    not released    Staff should arrive by bus, rather than just appearing with a mouse click.    ~
Open    not released    Staff groupings. To allow for jobs to be assigned to 'Group 1' and allow for separation of large tasks between workers (i.e. one worker builds the fence whilst everybody else manages the prison).    ~
Open    not released    Staff priorities over certain events (i.e. Guards stopping an escaping prisoner before dealing with contraband / doctor prioritizing guards over prisoners.)    ~
Open    not released    Option to mark a job as "high priority" so it is considered to be done as the next one of a free resource. Gives more control when having a lot of jobs.    (NEW)
Open    not released    Severance pay, to prevent players constantly hiring and firing workers.    ~
Building Suggestions
Open    not released    Contextual menus for objects and décor separated by room type.    ~
Open    not released    Airlock-style door linking, where Door1 can only be opened when Door2 is closed, (perhaps a room-type that requires 2 doors and a camera.)    ~
Open    not released    Make doors electric (with a manual override, in case the power gets cut.)    ~
Open    not released    Have a processing cell when prisoners first arrive, and save holding cells for Lock downs.    ~
Released    in Alpha 5.    Staff-Only areas as opposed to just Staff-Only doors - extended to include additional area permissions.    Forum Post
Open    not released    Special cells for unique prisoners. I.e. Hannibal Lecter.    ~
Partially    in Alpha 6.    Some form of ranking to determine cell quality. Nicer cells get given to nicer prisoners.    Reason[1]
Open    not released    Electric fences (requiring electricity to be connected to them.)    ~
Partially    in Alpha 9.    More room types (visitor area, classrooms etc.)    Reason[2]
Open    not released    Sewers, to take the waste water away from toilets and showers. Downside being that prisoners could escape through them if planned badly.    ~
Open    not released    Air ducts that prisoners can escape through.    ~
Open    not released    Maintenance levels underneath foundations with access hatches that prisoners can escape into and out of to get to different areas of the prison.    ~
Open    not released    Prison shop, where prisoners can spend money to get cigarettes and toilet roll etc.    ~
Open    not released    Watch towers around the perimeter of the prison with spotlights to stop night time escapes.    ~
Released    in Alpha 9.    Room for prisoners to talk to their lawyer.    ~
Released    in Alpha 14.    Prisoner intake area, for prisoners to securely enter the prison without being deposited on the street.    Reason[3]
Open    not released    Library.    ~
Open    not released    Ability to give a room any title just as a label.    ~
Open    not released    Graveyard for burying dead prisoners.    ~
Released    in Alpha 9.    Add laundries into the game, either with new staff or with prisoners working in them. Comfort level increases when clothes are clean.    ~
Open    not released    Maps should have different terrain in them. lakes, rivers, mountains etc. Perhaps procedurally generated.    ~
Open    not released    Quarries should be added, giving prisoners something to do (hard labour) whilst adding new terrain challenges.    ~
Open    not released    Diagonals, to allow for more customizability and aesthetics with regards to objects and walls.    ~
Open    not released    Curving tool, to allow the option of rounded walls.    ~
Open    not released    Execution viewing room, for victim families and various VIPs.    ~
Open    not released    Armoury.    ~
Open    not released    Prison farms.    ~
Open    not released    Tents / prefab buildings for lesser quality-buildings, earlier on in the game.    ~
Open    not released    Dormitories, to act as cells for low-security prisoners, but with bed & locker requirements (one each per prisoner.)    ~
Reasons

↑ [1]: Prisoner risk levels were introduced. These levels are: Minimum, Normal, and Maximum security.

↑ [2]: The Visitation room was added.

↑ [3]: The Deliveries room can now function as such.
Game Suggestions
Open    not released    Cell Blocks. Ability to set different regimes to share resources, or to have entirely separate rooms of their own.    ~
Open    not released    Weather - determines prisoner needs and activities.    ~
Open    not released    Different regimes for different days.    ~
Open    not released    Cell block gangs that will fight if brought into contact with opposing gangs.    ~
Open    not released    Debug menu to see an overview    Forum Post
Open    not released    Cheat options (all grants, cash, no water requirements etc.)    ~
Open    not released    Z-levels, both above and below ground.    ~
Open    not released    More detailed tool tips, to give us an idea what an object does and how it works instead of just what it is.    ~
Open    not released    Flexibility for different prison types. From gritty, tough prisons with malnourishment and huge bunk-rooms, to nicer prisons with good health care and individual cells.    ~
Open    not released    VIP visitors / film crews / prison inspectors coming to look at the prison and the prisoners.    ~
Open    not released    Research department, looking into food, items, technology etc. Giving the architect more to do when they've finished building the walls.    ~
Open    not released    Deeper control of when lights, doors, cameras etc. get turned on and off.    ~
Open    not released    Allow custom punishment for infractions.    ~
Open    not released    Include people breaking into prison in order to break prisoners out.    ~
Open    not released    Conjugal visits and special rooms that prisoners can hire in order to have some privacy.    ~
Open    not released    Electricity should be more realistic, with transformers and sub stations (much like water - large pipe, small pipe.)    ~
Open    not released    Generators should be shut down before work can be done to the grid.    ~
Open    not released    Boilers and heating for both water and rooms.    ~
Open    not released    Utility toggle, to allow for easier placement of different utilities - also allows us to dismantle only electric cable when both electric and water share a square.    ~
Open    not released    Different climates for prisons, including different environmental challenges depending on locations.    ~
Open    not released    Natural disasters and Random events that can ruin food deliveries or damage parts of the prison.    ~
Released    in Alpha 4.    Fog of war. Guards, staff and CCTV being the only ways that all of the prison can be monitored at once.    ~
Open    not released    Maps. Allowing for prisons in different geographical context i.e. standard deserted area, city prison, Alcatraz island etc.    ~
Open    not released    Days of the week, with certain events only happening on certain days.    ~
Open    not released    Weather effects changing the mentality of the prisoners (stay inside when raining, prisoners more angry when hot etc.)    ~
Open    not released    Different types of execution, other than electric chair. Lethal injection, firing squad etc.    ~
Released    in Alpha 14.    Require electricity for TV and Metal detectors (and anything else that would need electricity but doesn't currently.)    ~
Open    not released    Diseases that force prisoners to go and see the doctor, perhaps contagious.    ~
Open    not released    Location-based injuries. I.e. splints or crutches if stabbed in the arm/leg, or a head-bandage if knocked out.    ~
Open    not released    Reputation system for the prison, with conditions, executions etc. all having an impact on your rating.    ~
Open    not released    Background music.    ~
Open    not released    Order-able job list, to allow priorities to be assigned to tasks.    ~
Released    in Alpha 14.    Ability to sell prisons. Perhaps as part of a campaign mode to develop a prison to a point at which you can sell it to progress onto a bigger and better one.    ~
Open    not released    Greater increase in local crime brings more prisoners to cope. Prisoners might already know other prisoners.    ~
Open    not released    Completion reward for grants, as well as a penalty for failing to complete them within a given time frame.    ~
Object Suggestions
Open    not released    Fire Extinguishers. If there's a fire, a staff member or prisoner could immediately grab it and deal with the situation before it gets out of control.    ~
Open    not released    Inserting a PA system (imagine the tannoy in Theme Hospital.)    ~
Open    not released    Bunk beds to allow 2 prisoners per cell.    ~
Open    not released    Separate the kitchen from the canteen by having serving tables as impassable. Staff put food on from behind, prisoners pick it up from the front.    ~
Open    not released    Alphabetize items to make it easier to find.    ~
Open    not released    Tasers. Probably just for riot guards, as normal guards are too easy to steal from.    ~
Open    not released    Floodlights.    ~
Open    not released    Basketball court.    ~
Open    not released    Radios (which decrease boredom.)    ~
Open    not released    Alarm buttons that guards can trigger for an immediate lock down.    ~
Partially    in Alpha 12.    Drugs. Count as contraband, but have an effect on the prisoner's behaviour.    Reason[1]
Open    not released    Buckets, as an alternative for toilets for use in harsher prisons.    ~
Open    not released    Infra-Red cameras, for heat tracking.    ~
Open    not released    TV area, allow certain area around objects to fulfill the need, so prisoners don't need to sit on the TV.    Forum Post
Reasons

↑ [1]: Drugs were added as Contraband and can be smuggled or stolen by prisoners. However, they do not have any effect on prisoner needs.
Accessibility Suggestions
Open    not released    Different font sizes for bigger screens.    ~
Open    not released    Confirmation dialogues on important decisions (sacking staff, starting a new game, overwriting a save, etc.)    ~
Released    in Alpha 15    Edge of map scrolling.    ~
Open    not released    Tool tip delay or allow tool tips to be docked into the HUD.    ~
Open    not released    Better contrast between green foundations and white prices.    ~
Open    not released    Keep the dimensions of build-objects on-screen rather than in the middle of the object (if zoomed in, it's easy for the middle to be off-screen.)    ~
Open    not released    Cells should have some kind of identifier to distinguish which ones are in use and which ones are empty.    ~
Open    not released    Possibility to store the position and size of windows instead of setting them back to default-size and position after closing and re-opening them.    (NEW)
Control Suggestions
Open    not released    Track-pad and Trackball controls (no middle button.)    ~
Released    in Alpha 2?    ESC should pause the game, as well as bring up the menu.    ~
Open    not released    Zoom in on mouse position rather than center of map.    ~
Open    not released    Dragging regime changes rather than manually clicking each one.    ~
Open    not released    Holding shift whilst panning acts as a speed-boost.    ~
Open    not released    Right clicking an injured inmate should dispatch a doctor.    ~
Released    in Alpha 3.    Rotating objects.    ~
Released    in Alpha 3.    Zooming in / out.    ~
Open    not released    Staff members (for example, pressing 'G' for the closest guard.)    ~
Partially    in Alpha 1.    Time controls.    Reason[1]
Open    not released    Demote (del) / Dump (del) / Sack (del)    ~
Open    not released    Key mapping.    ~
Released    in Alpha 15    Push the mouse against the edge of the screen to move the view (instead of WASD only)    ~
Reasons

↑ [1]: Currently, SPACEBAR can be used to pause the game.
Foundation Suggestions
Released    in Alpha 8.    Architect tool, to allow for future-planning of prison prior to building foundations.    ~
Open    not released    Just build the concrete floor - without lights or walls.    ~
Open    not released    Foundations built without the requirements of a door.    ~
Released    in Alpha 5.    Allow overlaps, to increase the size (from 10 x 10 to 12 x 12.)    ~
Released    in Alpha 5.    Enable blueprints to be canceled.    ~
Time Suggestions
Released    in Alpha 15.    Faster time compression.    ~
Open    not released    Warp speed (something like 50x speed, automatically slowed down when events happen.)    ~
Open    not released    Time compression should drastically change the background sounds.    ~
Introversion Suggestions
Open    not released    Road map of future updates and what you're looking at implementing next.    ~
Open    not released    Blog to indicate what you've been working on today / this week.    ~
Retrieved from "http://devwiki.introversion.co.uk/pa/index.php?title=Suggestions&oldid=8463"

This page was last modified on 4 December 2013, at 03:01.
    This page has been accessed 202 times.

froggie1985
level0

Postby froggie1985 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 pm

I think it would be awesome if we could allocate our workmen to certain jobs. This would limit the chances of a job getting left half done.
xenmate
level0

Postby xenmate » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:32 pm

And set wages for staff to determine how well they'll work (i.e. if you don't pay guards much they start taking bribes from prisoners to keep their contraband when searched, workmen take longer breaks, janitors trade contraband (they don't set off the metal detectors) etc, etc
laser50
level2
level2

Postby laser50 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Please keep updating this...

And someone please Sticky this, it's an amazing thing to look at to see if your idea has already been requested or not.

PS: Add "Multi-Prisoner Cells" in there, if you could?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:23 pm

laser50 wrote:Please keep updating this...

The original poster, who is really the only person who can keep the original post up to date, is MIA. It seems unlikely that he will return to keep updating this thread. Meeeps has suggested that a better place to see an updated list is the wiki page. As anyone with access can edit that page, it is more likely to be kept up to date.

laser50 wrote:And someone please Sticky this, it's an amazing thing to look at to see if your idea has already been requested or not.

As the original poster is gone and this thread cannot be easily updated, it seems like a bad idea to sticky it.

xander
xenmate
level0

Postby xenmate » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 am

xander wrote:
laser50 wrote:Please keep updating this...

The original poster, who is really the only person who can keep the original post up to date, is MIA. It seems unlikely that he will return to keep updating this thread. Meeeps has suggested that a better place to see an updated list is the wiki page. As anyone with access can edit that page, it is more likely to be kept up to date.

laser50 wrote:And someone please Sticky this, it's an amazing thing to look at to see if your idea has already been requested or not.

As the original poster is gone and this thread cannot be easily updated, it seems like a bad idea to sticky it.

xander

so what do you suggest then xander?
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am

it is already sticky and everyone can update the list
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:05 pm

xenmate wrote:so what do you suggest then xander?

I would suggest what I keep suggesting: each thread should have a descriptive title, address one issue, and people should read the list of topic titles and/or search the forum to see what is going on. Tags like [suggestion] or [bug report] in the topic title would help. If you really want a complete list of all of the suggestions offered thus far in one big list, help keep the wiki up-to-date.

xander
nini
level2
level2

Postby nini » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Make edge scrolling optional/adjustable sensitivity, I know it's was a heavily requested thing but it's been little more than a distraction for me as I've never been much for that sort of navigation as well as not being able to leave a window without it scrolling when it's not even focused.
Aqua
level0

Postby Aqua » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi prison architects,

I really enjoy this Game so far and it is still an Alpha, so here my ideas to Improve this Game.

For me, i Miss the immersion. I have no relationship to my Guards or prisoners. So it is Not a Feeling like in xcom if u Loose One of your Guards. I just hire the next One and go on. It would be different if i could Choose the Guards i will recruit for my prison. Guards with Identity would be Great. Traits and Hidden Traits which can be revealed by a well Trained Security Chief. Training and the Time of Duty will increase Traits or properties of the Guards. Hidden Traits Mighty be Lazy, Workaholic, Corrupt, six senth, and so on. The Same for prisoners.
Traits and Hidden Traits will Affect the behavior of the Person. Fat Guys are slower, Need more Rest, but maybe cheap. Really Good Guards cost more money Daily and to hire them. So get cheap ones and send them to Training. This Feature "Traits" could lead into a Lot of nice game Improvements.

Often Mentioned: better patrol Options. I would like something similar to the Existing daily schedule of the prisoners. So while eating i just put a Stationed guard in the schedule at the Same Time and Choose the Amount of Guards. While prisoners are sleeping, i just put patrol in my schedule and Thats it. Simple but Powerful on my Optinion. And Easy to implement. :-)

Right Click on the Todo Jobs will Cancel this Job.

Different patrol Routes. ( maybe 5 different colors to assign Guards just on a Special Route.

So Thats it for the beginning. Its Tiring to Type with a Tablet.

Have Fun and enjoy this Game.
mrmcmo
level0

Postby mrmcmo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:40 pm

That sums it up nicely!

Can I just add some dead Prisoners update, its hard to get rid of them right now.

:)

Return to “Community Members”