General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Endless
level5
level5

Nuclear Cocaine rage server shutdown

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 am

http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2013-1 ... _04.07.zip

Insta-revoke of admin privileges in my opinion.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Re: Nuclear Cocaine rage server shutdown

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:38 am

I did .....

1. he used alias hid behind it

2. he then bor the whole match just sat there

3. Threatened my admin rights for surrendering

4. Kicked me from a 2v2 in quake......

5. All he did the whole game was went out of his way to antaganize me. FUCK HIM!
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 am

nuclear cocaine wrote:I did .....

1. he used alias hid behind it

2. he then bor the whole match just sat there

3. Threatened my admin rights for surrendering

4. Kicked me from a 2v2 in quake......

5. All he did the whole game was went out of his way to antaganize me. FUCK HIM!

All of those excuses give you the right to call me gay slurs, and shut the server down because you were getting a beating?
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:43 am

No freedom of speach does FUCK YOU!
JMS
level1
level1

Postby JMS » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:58 am

As a spec during the game, and as someone who watched this unfold let me say this:

Game was definitely going in endless's favor, and just about time when coke had lost 4 subs he started to talk to endless (you can watch back rec for specific dialogue). In my opinion I believe this:

1. Coke did not need to curse out endless, the game allows you to play the way you wish to play.
2. Endless did not need to respond so rudely.
- Back and forth they went, both acting rude and mean, respect was void

After a while as the talk heated, coke threatened to shut server, and shortly after he did.

Solutions:
1. something should be done, we need someone who has great respect in this community to analyze this situation.( be it as silly as it is)
2. I dare say that coke should be revoked of his admin rights, I have no hard feelings towards him, but the stunt he pulled was uncalled for.
3. Endless needs to go to anger management class, i'm buying the first 3 weeks :P we can all pitch in to support his problems (I'm only kidding of course)

In all seriousness, I think both guys were just pissed off, and both need to cool down, shame things like this seem to happen too much anymore :/

p.s.- I know I have no tenure to sit at this table, but I thought I should post about what happened. I have no hard feelings towards the other players.

- JMS
roflamingo
level3
level3

Postby roflamingo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:59 am

Both Endless and Cocaine reloaded their ships. This wasn't BOR at all... BOR is the continuous reloading of fighters.

The fact is that Cocaine charged with most of his ships right into a pincer, then logged in as admin, and shut down the server out of spite, after calling Endless a lot of names.

An incredibly poor loser and poor form, especially from an "admin".
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 am

Bor is waiting sitting there never offence hiding waiting refilling more hiding. Big deal I lost I cant 1v1 for shit. I asked for surrender he said rage quit trying to bait me into being banned ..... I truly dont care and all this is just pushing me to the point I dont even wanna play anymore......Hees done what hees doing to me to countless people and your saying this is good for the game? No its not personally he needs admin rights taken...... sen hmu
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 am

JMS wrote:As a spec during the game, and as someone who watched this unfold let me say this:

Game was definitely going in endless's favor, and just about time when coke had lost 4 subs he started to talk to endless (you can watch back rec for specific dialogue). In my opinion I believe this:

1. Coke did not need to curse out endless, the game allows you to play the way you wish to play.
2. Endless did not need to respond so rudely.
- Back and forth they went, both acting rude and mean, respect was void

After a while as the talk heated, coke threatened to shut server, and shortly after he did.

Solutions:
1. something should be done, we need someone who has great respect in this community to analyze this situation.( be it as silly as it is)
2. I dare say that coke should be revoked of his admin rights, I have no hard feelings towards him, but the stunt he pulled was uncalled for.
3. Endless needs to go to anger management class, i'm buying the first 3 weeks :P we can all pitch in to support his problems (I'm only kidding of course)

In all seriousness, I think both guys were just pissed off, and both need to cool down, shame things like this seem to happen too much anymore :/

p.s.- I know I have no tenure to sit at this table, but I thought I should post about what happened. I have no hard feelings towards the other players.

- JMS

I think this post is 100% accurate. I dont think I need anger management (again) but something i should keep in check.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

Guess it's up to me to decide.

Well...
Actually I dont wanna have to and it sucks ass. Admins should have no problem to go along each other. I would rather disable adminstration all together then having to go through this shit.

For now lets try to disable endless admin rights. Most complains seem to relate to him.
Blackbeard
level4
level4

Postby Blackbeard » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 am

Sounds like it's Lord of the Flies out there on Defcon island :lol: .
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 am

trickser wrote:Guess it's up to me to decide.

Well...
Actually I dont wanna have to and it sucks ass. Admins should have no problem to go along each other. I would rather disable adminstration all together then having to go through this shit.

For now lets try to disable endless admin rights. Most complains seem to relate to him.

Ok then. I honestly think you took it from the wrong person but so be it. If you need the extra help, I'll be there.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Im sorry endless.... Like I said I dont want anyone to be in trouble sen.... I did quit the game and was clearly beaten but asked for surrender and couldnt get one.... I am tryly sorry!
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Blackbeard wrote:Sounds like it's Lord of the Flies out there on Defcon island :lol: .

No beard I was wrong and was getting pwned lol.... I cant 1v1 for shit .... Please you and zoro join tour :)
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 am

Brilliant infighting among the "Gestapo" and threats to remove admin rights.
If they can't even complete a game amongst themselves who knows what other bullshits been going on, these two are clearly not up for the responsibility, If it was me I would just ban all admin rights to everyone only the server owner needs them really.

Trickser - you see what happens when you give people "powers" they abuse it.. Clean up SFCON and make it like it should be without these wonky secret poliezi.

:)
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:08 am

Dantesinferno wrote:Brilliant infighting among the "Gestapo" and threats to remove admin rights.
If they can't even complete a game amongst themselves who knows what other bullshits been going on, these two are clearly not up for the responsibility, If it was me I would just ban all admin rights to everyone only the server owner needs them really.

Trickser - you see what happens when you give people "powers" they abuse it.. Clean up SFCON and make it like it should be without these wonky secret poliezi.

:)

I nominate Dante for forum Admin. Plus admin rights to every single server. And President of the world.

Return to “General”