SFCON Unban Request

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0
Location: Arizona, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy

SFCON Unban Request

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 am

For some reason I get kicked from server when joining a sfcon server. I am guessing i am banned. As far as I know i have done nothing bannable when playing Diplomacy(main game mode i play).
Endless
level5
level5

Re: SFCON Unban Request

Postby Endless » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:33 am

I banned you for 3 reasons. One, you rage quit. Two, you had a ghost and I banned that account as well. Three, you are conflict europe. So there will be no unban for you.
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0
Location: Arizona, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I quit because i was completely wiped out i was Russia and what ghost account? I have never ghosted in any game. Where is the proof or evidence you used to accuse me of ghosting and what do you mean Conflict Europe?
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby kudayta » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:52 pm

LordMarshallPhoenyx wrote:I quit because i was completely wiped out i was Russia and what ghost account? I have never ghosted in any game. Where is the proof or evidence you used to accuse me of ghosting and what do you mean Conflict Europe?

We're under no obligation to provide you with proof or evidence behind our decisions. This is whine is indicative of someone that has been caught red handed and thinks there's some sort of formal appeals process in a video game. I've seen the recordings of your games in question here, and I will not be unbanning you.
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I was trying to find why I was being accused of it during the game, and was destroyed because of it. I know that there is no formal process and such. However I do not like being accused of something I did not do, thus wanting to know what gave you the impression of the said bannable offense.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 pm

LordMarshallPhoenyx wrote:I was trying to find why I was being accused of it during the game, and was destroyed because of it. I know that there is no formal process and such. However I do not like being accused of something I did not do, thus wanting to know what gave you the impression of the said bannable offense.

You were destroyed because I banned your ghost.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm

peterpacz1 wrote:Well, honestly from a legal perspective, it is just your word against his word. However, I am afraid I'd have to side with the server owner. I am pretty sure I would trust a experienced administrator and veteran community member, rather than a fairly new user. This being said, Kudatya should have presented his/her evidence, which would ensure some transparency. But still, this is a video game community we are talking about, so keep that in mind :)

Think of this legally, the server is privately owned. The server owners and administrators can do what the want, when they please, with the exception of making private info public.
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Endless wrote:You were destroyed because I banned your ghost.

Once again I did not have a ghost. This is why I am asking what gave you the impression I did have one.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:05 am

LordMarshallPhoenyx wrote:
Endless wrote:You were destroyed because I banned your ghost.

Once again I did not have a ghost. This is why I am asking what gave you the impression I did have one.

Because you are conflict Europe?
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 am

Endless wrote:Because you are conflict Europe?

Whats his new IP so I can ban it.
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 am

I actually am not. Former names were Demonic Phoenyx and William Adama.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:38 am

LordMarshallPhoenyx wrote:I actually am not. Former names were Demonic Phoenyx and William Adama.

So you're telling me that this is not your ghost?

http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2013-1 ... _19.56.zip
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am

That is correct. My guess for New Player, was that he and I had a 1v1 battle on the VSj's EUvsRU which I was completely owned.. like -40's to his mid 100's. I was Europe and he was Russia.

Game recording is here:
http://defcon.vsj.fi/index.php?page=1
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am

Another case of miss-identity by the DEFCON GESTAPO?

Watch this space for more paranoia and giggles all this week....
LordMarshallPhoenyx
level0

Postby LordMarshallPhoenyx » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

Dante What is it with you and gestapo's?

Also as I have fortunately(?) not met Conflict Europe, what all has he done other than ghosting?(How dishonourable is he)

Return to “General”