most efficient prison EVER

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Teph
level1
level1

most efficient prison EVER

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:47 am

so i basically snake tunneled the entire prison with jail doors, brought in 3 riot squads to camp the holding cell.
I went to work and left the game running I came back there are minimal injuries and so far my prison is packed with 320 inmates most of whom made parole years ago
im almost at a million dollars.

the trick is to just set all hours to sleep time so they never eat,never leave their cells.

clearly some bugs being exploited here, the inmates should eventually die if not fed
also am unable to close the prison to new inmates because i literally cant scroll down to the min security guys with this many inmates will post pics soon

one thing I noticed is that riots are like a fire, only about 5 prisoners actually start rioting then it snowballs. thats where my riot squad camping comes in, they beat those 5 guys in the face and the riot ends before it even begins
might want to consider changing that behavior
Last edited by Teph on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teph
level1
level1

Re: most efficient prison EVER

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:51 am

Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:01 am

as you can see the incidents of injuries and deaths are staggeringly low considering how poorly the whole place is run

Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:16 am

okay now noticing that my holding cells are failing because they arent "surrounded by walls and doors"
but they clearly are, must have something to do with the huge number of prisoners
Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 am

im quite disappointed the prisoners should be slaughtering my guards and literally breaking down the walls to escape this mad house, they are wayyy to docile in this situation
Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 am

well, ive officially broken the game, i have no staff and no walls, everything is dismounted and i STILL run a tight ship with 0 escapes 0 injuries or anything
hope this little exercise helps the devs
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 am

There is an edit button that you can use instead of replying to yourself over and over again. As to the content of your posts, it is not surprising that you have essentially no incidents when you are exploiting a bug to keep your prisoners compliant.

xander
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:23 am

He's not really exploiting a bug but rather a design flaw of the game: All your prisoners are in handcuffs awaiting solitary confinement (which you don't provide because there's no Solitary cell in your prison). As long as they are handcuffed, they won't do anything at all. That's why they are all due for release but are still staying in the same place: They can't spend the solitary time they were sentenced to.
Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 pm

xander wrote:There is an edit button that you can use instead of replying to yourself over and over again. As to the content of your posts, it is not surprising that you have essentially no incidents when you are exploiting a bug to keep your prisoners compliant.

xander

i've heard about enough out of you i would punch you in the face irl for what u just said faggot
Teph
level1
level1

Postby Teph » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:28 pm

VoiD88 wrote:He's not really exploiting a bug but rather a design flaw of the game: All your prisoners are in handcuffs awaiting solitary confinement (which you don't provide because there's no Solitary cell in your prison). As long as they are handcuffed, they won't do anything at all. That's why they are all due for release but are still staying in the same place: They can't spend the solitary time they were sentenced to.

thats what i originally thought, but there actually is a solitary cell burried beneath the mass of flesh. at the the i built it i had 20 prisoners awaiting solitary

what happened though was only newly released prisoners were actually being released the old ones were never being sent to solitary and never leaving

basically the ai totally craps out somewhere around 250 prisoners
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm

VoiD88 wrote:He's not really exploiting a bug but rather a design flaw of the game: All your prisoners are in handcuffs awaiting solitary confinement (which you don't provide because there's no Solitary cell in your prison). As long as they are handcuffed, they won't do anything at all. That's why they are all due for release but are still staying in the same place: They can't spend the solitary time they were sentenced to.

Design flaw / bug... tomatoe / tomahtah. However you look at it, the prison succeeds because it exploits a problem with the game. It is interesting as a bug, and should be reported as such, but the topic title is misleading, and the topic itself doesn't really belong here.

xander
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Teph wrote:I've heard about enough out of you i would punch you in the face irl for what u just said faggot

That was uncalled for.
u235x1
level0

Postby u235x1 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:25 am

Teph wrote:
xander wrote:There is an edit button that you can use instead of replying to yourself over and over again. As to the content of your posts, it is not surprising that you have essentially no incidents when you are exploiting a bug to keep your prisoners compliant.

xander

i've heard about enough out of you i would punch you in the face irl for what u just said faggot

bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Yet again, I felt the need to overstep my spam moderator mandate a little and issued a formal warning for that one post. As per usual, should real moderators come around, they can feel free to correct me.
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:Yet again, I felt the need to overstep my spam moderator mandate a little and issued a formal warning for that one post. As per usual, should real moderators come around, they can feel free to correct me.

The little things make people's days.
:D
Keep it up bert, keep it up.

Return to “General”