poll we need help in epic game

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

poll we need help in epic game

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

http://sfcon.demoszenen.de/dcrec/2013-11/2v2RandomAlliances-2013-11-07_16.47.zip

It was me (asia) and baton (europe) vs Deadcows (south america) rad poison (africa)

The game was not in doubt but cows seems to think he could have won...... We had to pause because rad dropped and it ended the game before he rejoined...... cows thinks 12 subs and 10 bombers would have won ..... Please watch this for me and baton so you can tell cows who won. We think theirs no way but cows says he had the math done we were up by a shit ton rads 12 subs had to fire into my silos and i had bombers coming to kill them soo. Please make this a poll because theirs no option for it anymore please . Will someone that knows the math better than us post the likely outcome thank you.
Baton101
level4
level4

Re: poll we need help in epic game

Postby Baton101 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Cow said he will only respect Senator and Laika opinion.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Im gonna ask burt the turtle too he better respect that lol
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Rather unlikely, but not impossible. EU and AF had about the same survivors left and SA had 10 mill left. There was little left to do for the players to influense these outcomes. So 10 mil is quite a margin. There were about 60 mil left in about 15 cities for Asia , not much of a problem for 12 subs, if they are unprotected. But 10 of these cities were clustered around cocains silos and lot's of them where rather huge and needed lots of nukes. But then again silos where on cooldown for AA good for 1 or 2 shots from subs.

In short maybe, maybe not. The sub launch would have to be rather perfect.

If someone can show that launch, I would grant dedcows + rad the win. There are options to dedcon to join as a specific player at a specific gametime of a recording. If somebody wants to give it a try I will figure the needed parameters for you.

Anyway a shame to have the game broken short before its final.
Dävid
level2
level2

Postby Dävid » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Its not possible to predict games properly. If it were Deadcows wouldnt always be wrong about beating me and then losing ;-)

You guys have to set up a rematch. Anything else is just silly talk.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

Dävid wrote:Its not possible to predict games properly. If it were Deadcows wouldnt always be wrong about beating me and then losing ;-)

You guys have to set up a rematch. Anything else is just silly talk.

Yea, rematch with same territories is only plausible idea at this point.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 am

Remember tho trickster/senator i had 6 silo nukes going to sa and baton had 10 in bombers in cv left with all the bombers......I truly don't think it was gonna happen. After cpu result theirs woulda been better but that much? Seriously dont think it was gonna happen but thank you. Like you said not impossible but unlikely!
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Yes its me. Im back and I hope all of the forums drama queens keep me out of their drama. As for this game i showed rad exactly what to launch and with how much subs at what cities. Victory was more than certain. As for AEs post. Ive only lost to you twice while have beaten you like 10 times and both times i was stoned.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Postby nuclear cocaine » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:10 am

Mr.Cows wrote:Yes its me. I,m back and I hope all of the forums drama queens keep me out of their drama. As for this game i showed rad exactly what to launch and with how much subs at what cities. Victory was more than certain. As for AEs post. Ive only lost to you twice while have beaten you like 10 times and both times i was stoned.

Cows It's good to see you in forum. I will admit I was real dickhead acting when I was first getting to know you. I apologies man your cool and an awesome opponent..... Playing you, I will get better and eventually WILL RULE THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!! lol See you tomorrow bro....

P.s You do see what sen said rite Rather unlikely but not impossible :) we need a rematch baton rad ? I know cows is down lol same territories I'm sure baton don't have a problem teaming with me and beating you 2 again:) lol :p

P.s.s also in the recording lol rad making it through that bombing minefield was the most epic part of the game to me lol. The odds of that happening like that without loosing a sub are astronomical
Mr.Cows
level2
level2

Postby Mr.Cows » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Still waiting for Laikas opinion.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Game was not finished properly, therefore there is no winner. That said, I'd bet on red team - I don't see Rad doing a good enough launch to clean northern cities properly, especially the marked one. On another hand, one could kill half-opened silos using less than 6 nukes, then carefully spread the rest - obviously that would take some skill and luck.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Laika_rus wrote:Game was not finished properly, therefore there is no winner. That said, I'd bet on red team - I don't see Rad doing a good enough launch to clean northern cities properly, especially the marked one. On another hand, one could kill half-opened silos using less than 6 nukes, then carefully spread the rest - obviously that would take some skill and luck.

Mind you, that SS with the sub launch already targeted was done by the cpu. We had paused so rad could get back in and reset his targets.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Sure, no one sane would pick those targets. Imho chances are that coke's silos stood at a very nice angle to shoot down sub nukes and would foil a simple launch at cities. There was no time to move subs elsewhere -- I think best thing Rad could do is to kill silos with 4-5 packs while they were open, then spread. All while having a lot of places to screw up, while coke's role was passive - that's why red team had an advantage. Then again, no one knows what'd happen for sure, bottom line is there can be no winner.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”