back!!!:D...yay!!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm

IM BACK. back from Africa....lovely place :D saw some awesome animals
anyone else gone to Africa....its awesome xD
missed PA though......yay alpha 14 is out :D
Joe
yes i know im back dont be TOO HAPPY
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby thekillergreece » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:44 am

Troller and banning abilities is back.
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 am

thekillergreece wrote:Troller and banning abilities is back.

lol
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Colytic » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Welcome home.
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Colytic wrote:Welcome home.

:D
Trollitito
level1
level1
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Trollitito » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:59 am

Didn't he get banned already? I can't see any reason for letting him keep coming here, everytime he opens a new thread and it's full of nothing. I mean, some day he will cut his hair and then he comes here, opens a thread saying "yay, i cutted my hair, i look so nice to girls now"... Seriously, how far can this go?

Of course he can keep creating new accounts, but it's way easier keep banning them instead of creating them. Or maybe i am missing the point here...

Jois, is that so hard for you to stop trying to do that? That's not even trolling, it's simply annoying people. With 13 years isn't there anything more interesting to do in your life?
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Trollitito wrote:Didn't he get banned already? I can't see any reason for letting him keep coming here, everytime he opens a new thread and it's full of nothing. I mean, some day he will cut his hair and then he comes here, opens a thread saying "yay, i cutted my hair, i look so nice to girls now"... Seriously, how far can this go?

Of course he can keep creating new accounts, but it's way easier keep banning them instead of creating them. Or maybe i am missing the point here...

Jois, is that so hard for you to stop trying to do that? That's not even trolling, it's simply annoying people. With 13 years isn't there anything more interesting to do in your life?

1.its was a temp ban
2.I promised not to troll
3.THIS ISNT A TROLL U DICK
4.YOU.ARE.A.DOUCHE.
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 pm

jois13 wrote:
Trollitito wrote:Didn't he get banned already? I can't see any reason for letting him keep coming here, everytime he opens a new thread and it's full of nothing. I mean, some day he will cut his hair and then he comes here, opens a thread saying "yay, i cutted my hair, i look so nice to girls now"... Seriously, how far can this go?

Of course he can keep creating new accounts, but it's way easier keep banning them instead of creating them. Or maybe i am missing the point here...

Jois, is that so hard for you to stop trying to do that? That's not even trolling, it's simply annoying people. With 13 years isn't there anything more interesting to do in your life?

1.its was a temp ban
2.I promised not to troll
3.THIS ISNT A TROLL U DICK
4.YOU.ARE.A.DOUCHE.

also...i go on this once a day to check I DONT TROLL
and this is my first account so...
Trollitito
level1
level1
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Trollitito » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:51 am

Let me get it clear: before, you opened useless threads saying "you got trolled" and that was a troll. Now you open useless threads saying "this is not a troll" and that isn't a troll? Next time if you say "hi, this is hulk" you expect others to believe?

Besides...
1 - Seems your temp ban didn't teach you anything, that's why i still don't understand why you didn't get perm ban;
2 - You shouldn't make promisses that you can't keep;
3 - Sure it's not, it's just you opening another very useful thread with lots of information that we all want to know just like "yay, i back from africa, i'm feeling intelliphant";
4 - Thanks for answering me that you're really 13 years old.

As you can see, you keep acting like a baby and acting like you own the internet just like many others, i just don't understand why you're keep being allowed in this forum. Perhaps if you changed your attittude and talked with respect (hoping you already learnt that on school) you could be more tolerated. Anyway, i'll stop feeding you and ignore your insults.
DHKold
level1
level1
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 am

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby DHKold » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:44 am

Trollitito wrote:Perhaps if you changed your attittude and talked with respect (hoping you already learnt that on school) you could be more tolerated.

One of the problems we're facing these days is that people actually think respect is to be learned at school, while it should actually be part of the education at home, given by parents to their kids.
But that's another topic I guess.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Deepsmeg » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
------------STANDARD IDIOT REPLY FORM (version 1.0.3)------------
------------------(check all boxes that apply)-------------------
Directed to:jois13
[X] Llama
[X] Clueless Newbie
[X] Lamer
[ ] Flamer
[ ] "Me too"-er
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Geek
[X] Spammer
[ ] Racist
[X] Freak
[ ] Fundamentalist
[ ] Satanist
[ ] "Expert"
[X] Pool of Slime
[X] Redneck
[X] Shameless Punk
[X] Twit
[X] Wannabe
[X] Dumbass
[X] Waste of Skin
[ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because:
[X] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand
[X] You posted a ?False Advertisement? post.
[ ] You posted something involving legal crap.
[ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
[X] You started a stupid thread
[X] You continued spreading a long, stupid thread
[X] Your lack of understanding of the fundamentals is disgusting
[ ] You posted a racist message
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[X] You posted low-IQ flamebait
[ ] You said "X rules, Y sucks" and gave no support for your lame statement
[ ] You said "me too" to something
[X] You make no sense
[X] You made a post yet failed to say anything
[ ] Your sig
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby jois13 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:01 pm

you know what you are all stupid fucking dicks.....do u know why i said this was not a troll...because last time i posted something (which was usefull...and someone else posted the same 2days later)
U all went STOP TROLLING,TROLLLLLLL,U ARE SO ANNOYING.....<----U ARE......I HAVE STOPPED NOW SO CALM DOWN.......AGHHH
User avatar
Jackdapantyrip
level3
level3
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 am

I like you jois13. You mix it up and I appreciate that.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Re: back!!!:D...yay!!

Postby Deepsmeg » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 am

jois13 wrote:you know what you are all stupid fucking dicks.....do u know why i said this was not a troll...because last time i posted something (which was usefull...and someone else posted the same 2days later)
U all went STOP TROLLING,TROLLLLLLL,U ARE SO ANNOYING.....<----U ARE......I HAVE STOPPED NOW SO CALM DOWN.......AGHHH


Image
I promees you I am no troll, señor

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests