Postby lady0sheep » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm

This is what happened when I went up to 300 prisoners:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJAi01Wn6Q

:shock:
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I don't usually click youtube links in this forum, but for some unknown reason I did this time... And I don't regret it. That was hilarious.
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 pm

:D Glad you enjoyed it, it was probably also the most fun I've had playing the game in quite a while!
jdl8717
level0

Postby jdl8717 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Hahaha that was awesome. I build my cell blocks almost the same way, but I really like the idea of just throwing the showers down the walk way. I prefer the prisoners only get an hour to shower, but its often hard for them to make the long trip there and shower in the hour. Overall I think you have a really cool prison.

And you sound adorable. :)
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Postby HerrJoebob » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:22 pm

jdl8717 wrote:Hahaha that was awesome. I build my cell blocks almost the same way, but I really like the idea of just throwing the showers down the walk way.

I know right? I smacked my forehead when I realized how much space I'd been wasting all this time...
rip4ever
level1
level1

Postby rip4ever » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 am

Awesome, best riot ever!

I guess letting them stack all that food around the stoves is not such a great idea, especially if you don't have sprinklers in there:)
UKBenz
level1
level1

Postby UKBenz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Every time they went into them Canteens I just looked at it and thought this isn't going to end well :P

Good sized riot though, can't deny that. Looking forward to seeing how you actually recover from this one

Seems like Chris took interest too https://twitter.com/IVSoftware
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 pm

HerrJoebob wrote:
jdl8717 wrote:Hahaha that was awesome. I build my cell blocks almost the same way, but I really like the idea of just throwing the showers down the walk way.

I know right? I smacked my forehead when I realized how much space I'd been wasting all this time...

If this were implemented in any real-life prison, the architect who designed the prison will most likely find himself in it... ;)
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 pm

jdl8717 wrote:Hahaha that was awesome. I build my cell blocks almost the same way, but I really like the idea of just throwing the showers down the walk way. I prefer the prisoners only get an hour to shower, but its often hard for them to make the long trip there and shower in the hour. Overall I think you have a really cool prison.

And you sound adorable. :)

Thank you! I give them an hour's sleep (so they go to their cells) then an hour to shower, then back to sleep time, and it generally seems to work ok! Except when they're all in the holding cell and rush towards one block of showers :/

UKBenz wrote:Every time they went into them Canteens I just looked at it and thought this isn't going to end well :P

Good sized riot though, can't deny that. Looking forward to seeing how you actually recover from this one

Seems like Chris took interest too https://twitter.com/IVSoftware

:D I was mega excited / chuffed about his comments!

Also, intending on making a follow up video, but haven't had a chance to attempt to solve it yet (slightly scary prospect). Might also upload the prison if people want a challenge! :D
UKBenz
level1
level1

Postby UKBenz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 am

I shall be keeping an eye out for that one then!

I've got myself a max security prison with 140 inmates and they keep causing trouble at the moment lol
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 am

lol! Nice riot! :D

Pretty decent prison aswell for being a continuous intake. Showers as the corridors is interesting to say the least. ;)
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Ric666 wrote:lol! Nice riot! :D

Pretty decent prison as well for being a continuous intake. Showers as the corridors is interesting to say the least. ;)

It was a bit manic to start with continuous intake on, had some riots around day 15 as the holding cell was getting crowded then it kind of sorted itself out. :D I documented the whole prison so far, which will be interesting to watch back I think before I start my next one!
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

lady0sheep wrote:It was a bit manic to start with continuous intake on, had some riots around day 15 as the holding cell was getting crowded then it kind of sorted itself out. :D I documented the whole prison so far, which will be interesting to watch back I think before I start my next one!

I used to play with continuous intake but I'm so particular about setting things out(almost obsessed..lol) that I had to start again. I now play almost my entire prison before placing one brick :?

I may watch back some of your vids as you actually seem know what you're doing which is quite unlike most other PA youtubers. Most of them just annoy me for going so slow :P

Keep it up!
kthor
level1
level1

Postby kthor » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:39 pm

forget Pa, you are hot sara!!! lol
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 am

I made a follow up video of how I cleaned up the big riot mess! It was actually less traumatic than I anticipated :P

http://youtu.be/GjQbbMONXLQ

(If you click this 2 minutes after I post, it might still be processing, but I doubt that's going to happen :P)

Return to “General”