I a new patch for the weekend ?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

fuallofyoumeanppl wrote:
Pogo wrote:The only reason you wouldn't be able to get onto the devforum is if you don't own a legitimate copy of the game...

you do not read post do you? .... at least not mine... "others of us choose not to because of previous bad experiences from ppl such as xan, funnyguy (or what ever his name is), certain mods ect,..... " that would be my reason

i dont care to be insulted (much like your doing to me now), so i avoid that forum now

Christ... get over it. Either you have a legitimate copy of the game and access to the forums (which you don't have to post on, but you can still read(!), even if the meanie-poopy heads are too much for you), or you do not, and I have no sympathy for your lack of access and/or information.

xander

EDIT: SUPER NINJA! By the time the page loaded after I hit submit, there was another post. I IZ A SUPA NINJA!
Last edited by xander on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
paktsardines wrote:The answer is: any of those dates, or the days in-between. It might even be in the next hour or two. ;)

Are you gonna bet that Alpha12 may be released in 1-2 hours? If you lose, you owe me 1 dollar :P

Wouldn't do that if I were you. Apparently he got his hand on insider intel. He went from "soon maybe" a earlier today to "in the next few hours" for some reason.

I dont understand, what do you mean?
Pogo
level2
level2

Postby Pogo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

fuallofyoumeanppl wrote:
by the way....this is the FULL QUOTE pogo

My original post wasn't addressing your full quote.

You listed inability to access the developer forums as a reason why it is important for that information to be available outside those forums. I wasn't commenting at all on your inability to deal with e-Jerks. I was merely pointing out that of the list of reasons you gave, the first reason you listed is completely terrible.
fuallofyoumeanppl
level0

Postby fuallofyoumeanppl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Christ... get over it. Either you have a legitimate copy of the game and access to the forums (which you don't have to post on, but you can still read(!), even if the meanie-poopy heads are too much for you), or you do not, and I have no sympathy for your lack of access and/or information.

xander

thanks for proving my point xan....yet again you have crappy comments (even on this forum)

and to think some people commented in the dev that calling you xan made you mad...even called you a "hulk"

i guess they were wrong, your no hulk...judging from those comments your more like a piece of shit

shitty comments once again...figures

oh and no need to reply (or like i suspect you have done before, get the mods involved....im outta here)
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:02 pm

fuallofyoumeanppl wrote:Christ... get over it. Either you have a legitimate copy of the game and access to the forums (which you don't have to post on, but you can still read(!), even if the meanie-poopy heads are too much for you), or you do not, and I have no sympathy for your lack of access and/or information.

xander

thanks for proving my point xan....yet again you have crappy comments (even on this forum)

and to think some people commented in the dev that calling you xan made you mad...even called you a "hulk"

i guess they were wrong, your no hulk...judging from those comments your more like a piece of shit

shitty comments once again...figures

oh and no need to reply (or like i suspect you have done before, get the mods involved....im outta here)

You own Prison Architect pirated because you have no money?Heck, what did you do with the money?Bought BF3 and some crap games? Get over it...

Your trolling is too mainstream since you have no clue how to use a keyboard..Pirate boy
Lke
level1
level1

Postby Lke » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
paktsardines wrote:The answer is: any of those dates, or the days in-between. It might even be in the next hour or two. ;)

Are you gonna bet that Alpha12 may be released in 1-2 hours? If you lose, you owe me 1 dollar :P

Wouldn't do that if I were you. Apparently he got his hand on insider intel. He went from "soon maybe" a earlier today to "in the next few hours" for some reason.

Maybe i'm the one that misunderstood...
You seemed to be willing to bet against paktsardines insinuation that the alpha will be out today.
I'm warning you as i think it's is not a smart move.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

Maybe i'm the one that misunderstood...
You seemed to be willing to bet against paktsardines insinuation that the alpha will be out today.
I'm warning you as i think it's is not a smart move.

Ah...Is betting against forum rule or?...
Lke
level1
level1

Postby Lke » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
Lke wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

Ah...Is betting against forum rule or?...

Nope i just think that paktsardines as something to back his claim. Wich mean that you'll lose.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 pm

fuallofyoumeanppl wrote:im outta here)

B'bye! :)

xander
laser50
level2
level2

Postby laser50 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

If you can't get on the developer forums, then stop using your damn torrents. It's as simple as that. Don't come around here asking for help, or asking for answers when you did not legitimately get the game.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 pm

laser50 wrote:If you can't get on the developer forums, then stop using your damn torrents. It's as simple as that. Don't come around here asking for help, or asking for answers when you did not legitimately get the game.

Nonono! You don't understand! People on the developer forum are MEAN! Especially that xander! He's such an asshole! He is so mean, in fact, that fuallofyoumeanppl cannot even READ the developer forums with his LEGITIMATE access. The meanness is just too much for his poor little ego. :'(

xander
hugeknight
level1
level1

Postby hugeknight » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

lol
laser50
level2
level2

Postby laser50 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 am

Well, too bad there's kids with balls so big that they could use them to sit on... Behind a keyboard.

Return to “General”