Alpha 11 gameplay video, feedback appreciated! :)

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

lady0sheep
level1
level1

Alpha 11 gameplay video, feedback appreciated! :)

Postby lady0sheep » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Here's my video with some of the alpha 11 features. I also found a bug with dead guards lying in the road and blocking the hearses but someone has helpfully commented on it how to solve it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEX7HIBMAw

Anyone with similar experiences with cell doors not closing when drains present as mentioned in it?

Also, I'm playing on continuous intake so if anyone's interested in the previous development of the prison then the other videos are on my youtube channel.

Sarah :)
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Pssst!!!

Already know what i think ^^
Keep up the good work and look forward to more =)
TooDAMNMuch
level1
level1

Postby TooDAMNMuch » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 pm

yeah i've definitely found that drains in the doorway like that will block the door from being able to shut personally, was happening in the last alpha as well, i'm guessing it's intended to be honest, what i wound up doing instead was using two drains per door in that situation, one on the outside and one the inside and the doors should operate normally.

[edit] as far as the dead bodies, i was going to say try clearing the job queued right next to them, but it does look like it's been completed more towards the end of the video anyway, was an off chance suggestion though to be honest. [/edit]
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Someone commented on my video suggesting I put in more morgue slabs so they clear the bodies out of the road so I'm gonna try that next also :) But not tonight, too sleepy for gaming.
lady0sheep
level1
level1

Postby lady0sheep » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Follow up video, things seem to be going a bit better :) (less general carnage :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Pmccmx ... dAFhAsvdrA

Return to “General”