Who said shower riots don't happen in Alpha 11? :P

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Dosedmonkey
level3
level3

Who said shower riots don't happen in Alpha 11? :P

Postby Dosedmonkey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 am

Yep, title says it all, read yesterday, someone claimed you don't get proper shower riots anymore, now you can fulfil peoples needs easier.

Well... I had four showers, with a total of 65 our of my 85 prisoners rioting, thank god for the lock down button and riot police. Only two dead prisoners, one dead guard.

But interesting thing in the todo list. 4 Prisoners in solitary after, then it had (+24 waiting) in brackets... crap I need to build a lot more solitory confinements! :lol:
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 am

Well, if you don't satisfy their needs they're still gonna riot.

They just won't because of clothes or comfort now
zetathix
level1
level1

Postby zetathix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm

In my case, sometime shower riot happen. But crowd riot happen more when guards relaxing patrol and didn't open the door for them ASAP. :?
Dosedmonkey
level3
level3

Postby Dosedmonkey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:11 pm

I have built a lot more telephones and tvs, they have chilled out now. :lol: :P
Stymnus
level1
level1

Postby Stymnus » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

I find that if I wake them an hour before their morning breakfast, they can get their immediate needs tended to before that (which may be a shower but may not). I also have a couple of toilets, weights, TVs and phones in the canteen since they're stuck in there for at least an hour a couple times a day.

Yeah, I coddle the poor b'tards. :)

EDIT: Oh, and on that topic, can you please schedule a 'wake time' so that there is some sort of buzzer that wakens the prisoners at a particular hour? They seem to sleep through anything but 'Shower', 'Eat' and 'Work', none of which are the best choice for this. I just want them to wake and do what they need to.
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Stymnus wrote:EDIT: Oh, and on that topic, can you please schedule a 'wake time' so that there is some sort of buzzer that wakens the prisoners at a particular hour? They seem to sleep through anything but 'Shower', 'Eat' and 'Work', none of which are the best choice for this. I just want them to wake and do what they need to.

This has been brought up before. Do a search to find out why they're not waking up when you want them to.
cool_guy_sly
level1
level1

Postby cool_guy_sly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:21 pm

I had a 45 person riot today in my shower as well. I lost 13 of my fourteen guards 'cause it started bugging out and my guards would get out their baton walk up to the prisoners but then just stop and not fight back. The prisoners werent trying to escape either, lots of them had keys but then they just ran in circles. The funniest was the one who went into the kitchen and got a knife then started running in a circle and all the cooks started running in circles around the walls of the room to try to keep their distance I guess. I ended up buying new guards since the riot police had the same bug as my late ones and that seemed to solve it. But they started shoving multiple prisoners into the same solitary cells and since mine are only one square big they started pouring out into the hall so It was far from "solitary" for them hahaha.

Return to “Community Members”