Delivering Garbage?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

neale1993
level1
level1

Delivering Garbage?

Postby neale1993 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Anyone else noticed that if you switch the delivery area and garbage are around, you get delivered garbage?

I'm a couple of hours into my prison and noticed the garbage rapidly increasing and wasnt getting removed so decided to watch it. I swapped the areas around to better suite my prison layout. It seems that the garbage gets collected by the truck, then as it passes the delivery area my workers offload all the garbage as if it was being delivered, where they then move it back into the garbage for collection. This happens constantly.

As amusing as it is, I'm going to have to switch them back around.

Does anyone actually have any successful attempts at moving these areas? I have tried moving them several times (whether it be switching places or to the other side of the street) and it never seems to go as planned. Other side of the street just gets completely ignored and the trucks just don't stop for anything.
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Moving the areas is known to cause issues.
jaxonhmmnd
level1
level1

Postby jaxonhmmnd » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Keep your deliveries bay north of your garbage bay to avoid this happening.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 pm

MAdMaN wrote:Moving the areas is known to cause issues.

Correction: You mustn't swap them and also make sure they are right next to the road like they are in a new game and not blocked off by walls or fences either. Other than that, you can move them just fine.
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:19 pm

VoiD88 wrote:

Correction: You mustn't swap them and also make sure they are right next to the road like they are in a new game and not blocked off by walls or fences either. Other than that, you can move them just fine.

More of a clarification than a correction.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 pm

MAdMaN wrote:
VoiD88 wrote:

More of a clarification than a correction.

Yes, thanks, that's what I meant. Seems my english actually suffers a little when I'm tired like I am today ;)
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.

~Garfield
HockeyMike24
level1
level1

Postby HockeyMike24 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:32 pm

There seems to be a few road bugs like this. I have a visitor that was killed. When ever her body get's put on the hearse it falls off right away, get's delivered to the morgue and she falls off all over again.
wildbillhdmax01
level1
level1

Postby wildbillhdmax01 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Yes I had this same bug. I fixed it by have thing the garbage after the delivery area. See if that works.

Return to “Community Members”