RocMat1
level0

Laundry Bug of Death

Postby RocMat1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 am

Very annoying!

1. Prisoner uses laundry machine.
2. All nearby prisoners die.
3. Laundry machine breaks.
4. As soon as it is repaired, it instantly breaks again.

This completely breaks the game as laundry cannot be done. I tried building a whole new laundry room in the game, same thing happened.
All the prisoners are pissed because of their clothes need, which by the way even if this bug didn't occur the system is completely buggy.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am

As mentioned in the alpha 9 video, you will need to use a valve to make sure the machine doesn't short-circuit again right after getting fixed.
RocMat1
level0

Postby RocMat1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:55 am

Sorry, just bought it on steam, haven't been following it since the begining. Also I realize this isn't the "correct" forum but can't get to the other one,

Also, this may be a bug too, water instantly breaks the laundry machine. I had it near a shower room and I found out that not only broke the machine but kept killing my guys near it, really annoying.
RocMat1
level0

Postby RocMat1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

Ok, every single time they use the laundry machine, water or not, it breaks
shovat
level2
level2

Postby shovat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 am

is water getting in the room?
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 am

I thought it's funny, but now it happened to me as well. It was during a riot - inmates broke the machine, guards found them all dead. From the broken machine water started to spread; a bit later, other laundries in the room started to break too.
edit: Fire started; they died because of electricity shock. but then guards shouldn't be alive as they dragged away the bodies.
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:26 am

RocMat1 wrote:Sorry, just bought it on steam

I didn't mean to be condescending, just to point at my source (as I haven't run into the problem myself) and give you a way to look it up if you want. Sorry if my "tone" was a little off.

RocMat1 wrote:Ok, every single time they use the laundry machine, water or not, it breaks

It could be that it wasn't the water, but the power you had to switch off, I'm not entirely sure.
cjhendoop
level1
level1

Postby cjhendoop » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:37 am

Laika_rus wrote:I thought it's funny, but now it happened to me as well. It was during a riot - inmates broke the machine, guards found them all dead. From the broken machine water started to spread; a bit later, other laundries in the room started to break too.
edit: Fire started; they died because of electricity shock. but then guards shouldn't be alive as they dragged away the bodies.

How have you got a gold poster badge when youve only posted 26 times??
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 am

cjhendoop wrote:
Laika_rus wrote:I thought it's funny, but now it happened to me as well. It was during a riot - inmates broke the machine, guards found them all dead. From the broken machine water started to spread; a bit later, other laundries in the room started to break too.

How have you got a gold poster badge when youve only posted 26 times??

Posts are recorded separately in each area of the forums.

Return to “General”