storage zone bug

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

takeshyo
level0

storage zone bug

Postby takeshyo » Tue May 21, 2013 7:16 am

Hi everyone,

I placed the storage area at the left edge of the map, and suddenly some crates werent accessible anymore,
had to remove the storage zone so workers could continue their duty, everything was removed from the buggy storage area except the items on the very edge of the left side, workes could not acces them or dump them.

/So if this isnt the alpha forum, i searched everywhere and could find another one, is it ok to post bugs here? /offtopic end
Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Tue May 21, 2013 7:55 am

Following the instructions in your pdf (bought through website) or the steam forum (bought through steam), you fill out your key here to get acces to the alpha forum: http://www.prison-architect.com/register

As for your problem, yes there are all kinds of problems if you do stuff near the edge of the map. This a known bug and I believe it was mentioned on twitter that it's fixed for the next release. For now, the general consensus is just to stay a couple of squares away from the borders.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 am

Also, your delivery area needs to touch the road, it won't work correctly if it doesn't or is blocked by fences or something else.
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños: What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
~Garfield
takeshyo
level0

Postby takeshyo » Wed May 22, 2013 11:01 pm

ok i will have problems joining the forum with my key, my brother bought me the game...

i participate also in the steam general discussion though its known to be not noticed by you guys, at least the people on the steam bord say so, really they do great bugreporting over there, too!

thx for the response, love this game allready, will now try other introversion games my brother has bought me the entire package :D
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 am

takeshyo wrote:ok i will have problems joining the forum with my key, my brother bought me the game...

i participate also in the steam general discussion though its known to be not noticed by you guys, at least the people on the steam bord say so, really they do great bugreporting over there, too!

thx for the response, love this game allready, will now try other introversion games my brother has bought me the entire package :D

I'm on both quite a lot. The developer area on here is far better for actually discussing things.

I find the steam discussion is unfortunately full of people moaning about price or asking the most basic things which could be learned by actually playing the game.

+ IV probably look at these forums more I would think so if you want an idea noticed, this is the place to be. :)
laser50
level2
level2

Postby laser50 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Bugs should be placed on the bugtracker, if you bought the game, you should have access to it.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Fri May 24, 2013 4:21 am

really they do great bugreporting over there, too!

*Shudder*

As above, if bugs aren't posted in the bug tracker they almost certainly won't be seen by the devs.

Return to “General”