Edit bios

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

jdog90000
level0

Edit bios

Postby jdog90000 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

I noticed a lot of people all over the internet have a big problem with the bios due to grammar and other errors. I was wondering if they had people working on it or they needed help, because for example I have plenty of free time so I wouldn't mind helping out a little and it would certainly help out the game's appearance.
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

You can actually edit your bios, it's that top sticky in the developer forum. Just follow the instructions and it will lead you to being able to edit your bio if there's anything about it you don't like.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Postby HerrJoebob » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

christopher1006 wrote:You can actually edit your bios, it's that top sticky in the developer forum. Just follow the instructions and it will lead you to being able to edit your bio if there's anything about it you don't like.

I believe OP means tidying up other peoples' bio, not his own. Which is a sentiment I agree with, as the poor construction of most of them sets my teeth on edge.

Actually I wish I could just disable them, since most of them are jokes that are out of place in a max-sec prison.
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

HerrJoebob wrote:I believe OP means tidying up other peoples' bio, not his own. Which is a sentiment I agree with, as the poor construction of most of them sets my teeth on edge.

Actually I wish I could just disable them, since most of them are jokes that are out of place in a max-sec prison.

Ah, I misread that then and in that case agree as well there should be an option to make it to where the only special prisoners are the ones that I specifically order to be transferred in so I can have my prisoner and maybe a few others that have some pretty good bios and not 1337 haxor.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
jdog90000
level0

Postby jdog90000 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:40 am

I don't want an option to disable certain ones, I'd like to be able to go through them and fix them for everyone else.
Thorwan
level1
level1

Postby Thorwan » Wed May 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I wouldn't mind if someone would go over my prisoner bios to fix bad grammar or typos.

I don't have a problem with jokes, but what really bugs me are prisoners with unintentionally broken names (I.e. using special characters or symbols) or names that are intentionally inappropriate (like Hitler or XX-Roxxor-XX).

I wish they'd do something about those before release, because they really break PA's immersion for me.

Return to “Community Members”